Spartans Home

An interesting TV streaming site

rtr~SPARTA~

I've been using this one for the latest seasons of Supernatural & True blood.

http://www.cucirca.com/

It does have restrictions though. You get 72 minutes viewing then 12 minutes wait before you get the next 72 minutes.

I'll definitely give this one a go though.

Supernatural fucking rocks. Can't wait for the rest of Season 5 to come out.

I've been watching the latest season here. They have other shows too, and they upload each episode to multiple hosts (MegaVideo,WiseVid,etc)

I've been using this one for the latest seasons of Supernatural & True blood.

http://www.cucirca.com/

It does have restrictions though. You get 72 minutes viewing then 12 minutes wait before you get the next 72 minutes.

I'll definitely give this one a go though.

Kiwi only watches True Blood for the sex scenes with Gap-Tooth girl... wait that's me. Nevermind. :poster_oops:

• 2 weeks later...

great, TVGorge is asking me to complete surveys (get charged through sms) so that I can watch eps on the site for the next 2 weeks even though the video's seem to be hosted on Wisvid / zshare .... but there are ways around that

Edited by Beta

This just came up via our filters on that website. I was trying to get at an episode of House

Troj|ldap0:domain ossc|ldap0:domain whiterose|ldap0:domain exec_forum|ldap0:local iasst_full|ldap0:local osscadmin|ldap0:local cms|ldap0:local irt_ro|ldap0:local office2000|ldap0:local ossc_redev|ldap0:local cmsmodels full|ldap0:local ossc_curr|ldap0:local cmsproj_full|ldap0:local progdev_ossc_sert|ldap0:local tc-cms|ldap0:local ossc|ldap0:local whiterose|ldap0:local maersk|ldap0:local exec_forum|ldap0:

also

Trojan.Vundo

Low threat, apparently (adware stuff), but still-who needs incessant popups.

Edited by Ebden~SPARTA~

• 1 month later...

Yeh TV Gorge got hit by lawyers, it's not worth going to now.

TVGorge has recently been advised to remove all of our indexed content. We understand content owners have a need to protect their content and we can only hope they take the initiative to provide easy access to all of their great TV shows at an international level. If anything, hopefully we have shown them that people are desperately looking for a place to watch their favourite TV shows.
Edited by Rocky