Spartans Home

Zath's new rig

Zathrus~SPARTA~

Durka, sadly it doesn't make expresso.... but it makes my bed and cleans up every morning! :banana:

Krambo those are twin "Ram Drive DVD burnes with lightscribe"

The significant components are:

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard

Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem 2.66GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor (might o.c. it someday if needed)

OCZ Gold 12GB (6 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Voltage Desktop Memory

ASUS EAH4890/HTDI/1GD5 Radeon HD 4890 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready

CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W ATX12V 2.2 / EPS12V 2.91 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply

COOLER MASTER V8 RR-UV8-XBU1-GP 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler

Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 32mb cache 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

2 SAMSUNG DVD Burner Black SATA Model SH-S223L LightScribe Support

4 Thermaltake A2018 120mm 0 - 3000rpm Blue LED Case Fan

SILVERSTONE KUBLAI Series KL03-BW ATX Full Tower Case

a machine that awesome could use only a few more things.

1. Liquid cooling system.

2. SLI video cards.

3. Blue Ray ROM, burner if you really want to make expensive coasters.

My next system that I am planning is pretty much the same as as yours, but with the above.

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice, you cant beat a V8.

You can if you water cool that bad boy! :MSNWINK:

...Oh and yes....nice rig Zath. The cable management's great. That's my weakness personally. Can't get it right. Yours looks great!

Edited by Jadecougar

• 3 weeks later...

Original post in this thread: August 10th, 2009.

On that very same day, NASA Satellites observed severe flooding rains from deadly Typhoon Morakot. Typhoon Morakot brought enormous amounts of rainfall to Taiwan and China and NASA's Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) estimated it from space. The monster Typhoon Morakot that was over 1,000 miles in diameter last week brought widespread damage to Taiwan and China as it crossed Taiwan and made landfall over the weekend in mainland China.

Coincidence? I don't think so.