Spartans Home

ARMA2 is out - German Version 1.01

NoScream~SPARTA~

Just placed an order for Arma 2, if you need help testing your missions Durka I will always be available.

Hooray

Awesome. I can't wait to see what you have for us Medic. Are you going to go ahead and put the time in to do this for Arma, or wait for Arma2 to come out?

Looking at some of the screenshots today, I might just decide to go hunting and enjoy the scenery before I shoot anyone, hehe.

I am planning on doing this in ArmA2 as the story line isn't finished yet. It is about half way finished and I will have to figure out an appropriate ending as well.

Will let you know soon enough.

I'll write the storyline for you if you like Medic.

Thanks bro. I have read your stuff and it is fantastic. But I won't ever learn if I let other people do it for me, you know? I am gonna give this one a good go and see where it leads.

What I will need help with is the coding for the missions. That is what will take the longest if I try to do it by myself. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

WTH! I can't even finish the first single player campaign mission cuz the fukn AI is RETARDED! they just stand around and don't do anything after completing the village sweep, OMG was I upset, followed by a CRASH when I lazed his ass for destruction (didn't work tho)

Sad start to a decent game.

With everything on normal, it runs good on my 8800GTS 640mb and 3ghz dual core w/ 3gb ram :D and looks good too B)

Wish it didn't fuck up the first time playing, horrible first impression.

Maybe I should update the fukr (but not sure if it will still run after update)

If OFP:DR finds a way to fix the AI seeing through vegetation in a respectable way, in both performance and gameplay, I'll be pleasantly surprised. Until someone tells me otherwise, I'm expecting the same kind of problems in DR as ARMA 2 has. These games are too similar to think that one game will get it close to completely right while the other is full of bugs.

I have DL'd the German Alpha of ArmA2. I will install tomorrow hopefully. This was against my best intentions of the game, but you honestly, in a couple years when we are all wearing our 3d glasses and playing a VR version of a combat sim, I want to be like "you guys remember how shitty that German ArmA2 release was?? No really... 2D sucked." ;)

I have DL'd the German Alpha of ArmA2. I will install tomorrow hopefully. This was against my best intentions of the game, but you honestly, in a couple years when we are all wearing our 3d glasses and playing a VR version of a combat sim, I want to be like "you guys remember how shitty that German ArmA2 release was?? No really... 2D sucked." ;)

Be careful if it is a non-sanctioned copy. I've read a few posts that they have bugs in them that the retail don't, most notably weapon accuracy.