Spartans Home

Greetings

Sabre

I was granted this invitation from Cylawyer and joined your forum. I also know Kendor (Kendor1967). I'm an old-time gamer at the age of 50 and have been gaming since my Dad's Radio Shack TRS-80 days. I don't like run-and-gun games. I love squad based games with team tactics and cooperation. I'm really looking forward to Operation Flashpoint 2. The original Operation Flashpoint was an excellent game! I may be 50 but I can hold my own. I am a U.S. Army veteran.

Game on!

-Sabre

Welcome Sabre!

HOOAH brother. There are a few U.S. Army vets here. I think I am the youngest though. A mere 27yoa.

Hope to see you in some ArmA and some OFP when they get released. Until then you can try your hand at ArmA 1 for the time being. Check the ArmA game threads for more info.

Later.

Hi Sabre,

Nice to see you here in the forums... saw you on Teamspeak but haven't had a chance to say hello yet.

One of the games Im learning to love playing here is ArmA... its uber tactical and squad based... X-wind and Medic are excellent instuctors. I hope you can join us on the field of battle... it would be nice to not be the only noob out there .....hahaha!

Morgan

I was granted this invitation from Cylawyer and joined your forum. I also know Kendor (Kendor1967). I'm an old-time gamer at the age of 50 and have been gaming since my Dad's Radio Shack TRS-80 days. I don't like run-and-gun games. I love squad based games with team tactics and cooperation. I'm really looking forward to Operation Flashpoint 2. The original Operation Flashpoint was an excellent game! I may be 50 but I can hold my own. I am a U.S. Army veteran.

Game on!

-Sabre

Welcome youngster! Glad you made it to the forums and it's just a small step from here to the games. It sounds like you have Team Speak already so drop in anytime and say hello. You'll feel right at home.

There are games like Call of Duty being played regularly and Sunday is race day with a GRID race focused on f.u.n. And if you enjoyed Operation Flash Point you may enjoy ArmA which also runs regularly. Freelancer is currently running as well so pick your poison and join in anytime. Some of the games require a few patches/mods to get up and running but it's painless with the assistance of the guys in Team Speak there to guide you through.

Again welcome and I hope to see you in your game of choice soon.

Cheers..

:cheers: