Spartans Home

Where's e_money

e_money~SPARTA~

Well I know I have not been around but have really been busy remodeling my house. Also I am now engaged and will probably be getting married in September of this year. I hope to get back into some gaming but part of my house is tore apart from me remodeling. I am putting in 2 new bedrooms and making a master bedroom plus redoing to bathroom a little. Once those projects are done I am coverting my garage to a family room. So once I at least get my master bedroom done I will have my gaming computer hooked up and get back into some gaming.

Cool beans C!!

Give me a call sometime for an update. Post some pics on the remodel job as well. I have my own project here I want to do on the backyard (patio, pool, screen enclosure, etc.) which will have to be done in stages over the next couple of years I think.

Tony

Cool beans C!!

Give me a call sometime for an update. Post some pics on the remodel job as well. I have my own project here I want to do on the backyard (patio, pool, screen enclosure, etc.) which will have to be done in stages over the next couple of years I think.

Tony

How about you build a computer room first with sound proof walls. :P

DUDE! She's pretty!

Does she know what she's getting herself into???? I mean all the hours you'll be spending playing games, sitting in front of the PC. I wouldn't tell her either. Not until October anyways. ;)

Congrats Chuck.

What you think I date ugly people? Oh I see, since I am ugly you just assumed ugly on ugly, lmao. No she is very pretty and yes she knows about you knuckleheads. The remodeling is for the kid additions. She has 3 kids along with my 2 we are almost a big a family as Cylawyer (hahaha, except he's got like 10). We only have her kids every other weekend but its nice for them to have something here. Take care guys and gals....

Thanks for the pictures. You realize you didn't mention an office in your first post?

How are the other rooms coming along?

Good luck with all that and we look forward to your return to gaming... well, at least once or twice a week until your upcoming marriage is past the honeymoon stage!

BTW, I only have 4 kids, but each have the volume of 10, which makes it sound like 40 people in the background. Then add in the wife, and boom!

sorry

The first phase is one bedroom, office and redoing the hallway. Second phase is the garage to a family room, then the existing family room in the basement to a master bedroom then finish the hallway. Then last project is to change out 3 basement windows. So my house will go from a 4 bedroom to a 6 bedroom, huge dinning room and a new 20 by 19 family room. What sucks is that I am doing all the work. You just need to make the trip up for the wedding and see.

well... I have 2 sisters... one has 6 children. I have certified her as absolutely insane. When I visit, I can only stay for a few hours before I can't take anymore. She seems to thrive in the organized chaos. She does keep it organized, but it is still chaos. So my heart goes out to you my friend when the house is full.

On the additions, looks like your getting along well with it. When the family room is done where will you put the cars?

I forgot where you live so maybe you don't have to worry about snow. Even so, as my kids got older; inspite of my 2.5 car garage, my driveway (which is 2 lanes and 65 feet long) began filling up with cars as my kids car, their friends cars, etc. would show up. I always made them keep one lane to the garage open so one side of my driveway usually had cars all the way to the road. A few times they were even lined up along the street in front of my house and a couple on the grass (this got some folks in trouble... with me lol )

Thankfully... I am now done with that now.

• 2 weeks later...