Spartans Home

New member - Uylear

Uylear

A person called Snowshoe told me to sign on here. I had no choice. I'll quote her - "Just do it"

So I did. (happy Snowshoe?)

About me then. My game name is Uylear in every game I play, which is a small selection so far. They be Crysis, CoD4 and EVE. Some may know about a little situation in EVE that snow announced here.

Im twenty five years old, quite short, about 5'7, White skin, well dressed, smooth talking and oh so sexy (false)

I live in south UK, a town called Aylesbury and one day I'll be an author getting published here, there, and everywhere.

Fun, outgoing and abit...do I have to talk about myself? Lets discuss the nice site here instead!

I mean look! in the top left is a little button to get into the TS server, and the clock in the middle too! Truly do I feel like I am in some kind of command centre. It's very nice - good job whoever made this place. I'm kind of glad it was shown to me.

Oh yeah, this will be my first ever adventure into a gaming guild, having toyed with the idea for awhile. My skills are yet to be tested, but I can't wait to put some bullets and missiles into folk here. It will be fun meeting people too. Because thats what it's all about.

Welcome Uylear,

WE hope you enjoy the company, friends and forums, there are members from all around the world with a wealth of knowledge and experiences, take time to read the rules & information section.

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showforum=7

WE have members that play various games like COD4, GTR2, Armed assault, Eve online & many more. We run a

VOIP (Teamspeak server) which you are very welcome to join 66.29.87.135:8072 no pwd required.

Drop into TS (teamspeak) say hello & enjoy the games, we run several dedicated servers too, details on the forums.

:allgood:

viii