Spartans Home

Problem's Getting Up In The Morning

Since I have been a member here, I've been having problems been awakened by my old alarm clock. Due to late nights EVEing or GRIDing.

So as a good citizen of Sparta I would like to share how I have solved this problem, I bought what I think is the loudest alarm clock on the market today.

Check This Baby Out

I have a very expensive and loud alarm clock wife and two kids (epecially the daughter). I'm gonna have to carpet the stairs to try to deaden the noise from the earley morning elephants that I live with.

LOL! I had the ultamate wake up device, It was an electric alarm clock that fell on the hard tile floor and hafe the case broke off of it. So it left the power wires exposed. The next morning when it went off I reached for it and grabbed the power connections on the back trying to shut the dastardly thing off and ZAP!!!! It shocked the crap out of me and I was instantly awake! I allmost dident need coffie to get the day started. Can't remember what I did with that old clock But It was garenteed to get you up!