Spartans Home

I need a logo please

Don't know if anyone here feels like creating one and has the photoshop skills to do so.

I'm trying to move away from Ghost Recon missions and create my own squad for future missions. I have chosen the name Viper because its a stealthy but deadly striker.

Debating about using Viper - 1 or Viper Recon.

I have dabbled with a look in Paint lol and will upload it shortly. I want a logo that preferably has the V 1 or VR in the logo and it would look similar perhaps to the Ghost Recon logo.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/viperlogo.png/

Edited by Lightspeed~SPARTA~

Aren't special forces numeration meant to be misleading, to create the illusion of greater numbers, so you could use any number. I like Viper 8 (or 9). You can use squadron or team, I believe the Brits and the Aussies use squadrons, obviously the Americans use teams, ie. Viper 9 Squadron or Viper Team 9

Wow! Just wow!

I think the one with the red tipped V looks amazing. The way 1 has been blended is beautiful.

Ok. Here are three sizes, small, medium, large for that version, with a few minor variations (mainly differences in shading of the V)

Small (256x238)

A. Flat Shade / Uniform colors B. Gradient Shade C. Flat Shade

f3geAU3.pngP3rVrGL.pngMbI4rRn.png

Medium (640x596)

A. Flat Shading / Uniform

B. Gradient Shading

C. Flat Shading

Large (1350x1257)

A. Flat Shading / Uniform

B. Gradient Shading

C. Flat Shading

Just save whichever variation you prefer and enjoy.

Nice can some create one for me

What'd you have in mind?

had a quick play around last night but didnt really have enough time. MH6 did a great job tho :)

Aren't special forces numeration meant to be misleading, to create the illusion of greater numbers, so you could use any number. I like Viper 8 (or 9). You can use squadron or team, I believe the Brits and the Aussies use squadrons, obviously the Americans use teams, ie. Viper 9 Squadron or Viper Team 9

I believe u r right :)

...the unit was dubbed SEAL Team Six. At the time there were only two SEAL teams. Marcinko named the unit SEAL Team Six in order to confuse Soviet intelligence as to the number of actual SEAL teams in existence

actually even tho i rekon u r sorted, i had too much fun making not to share :D

imgur keeps making my pngs info jpgs, so had to knock up a background

clicky pics for bigger

zctmU6d.jpg

VHPkgK2.jpg

Edited by PANiC

actually even tho i rekon u r sorted, i had too much fun making not to share :D

imgur keeps making my pngs info jpgs, so had to knock up a background

clicky pics for bigger

zctmU6d.jpg

VHPkgK2.jpg

Nice, reminds me of the Dodge Viper "Stryker" logo. Thought about using it, but I wanted to stick to the same look as Lighty's original mockup.

stryker-sketch2.jpg

very talented guys

You wouldn't necessarily come immediately to that conclusion after spending 10 mins with P. :bleh:

Only joking, It's thanks to P that I have such a great avatar on here. :banana:

Big :bowing: respect to both the creative talents

I tried, here was my attempt.

640px-Child_drawing_age_3_crayon_on_pape