Spartans Home

LOSC Forum Growing Pains

Hey all,

Due to unforeseen circumstances during the recent forum upgrade,some things went missing. These have been things like missing images and incorrect permissions. While I'm correcting these things the moment I spot (or am told about) them, it would be helpful to me if you all would use this space to post about anything you notice that is not quite right. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

The old forum had our TS3 connection info (ts3.legionofspart.net) in the header as much as I really like the uncluttered look I think it would be a good idea to have it back or somewere obvious on our website maybe above the TSVIEWER page?

Any chance of having a mark all as read button available instead of the two step Mark Community Read then Mark all as read thingumy

Ta

Custard

• 3 weeks later...

Birthdays, there is no calender, I can find, and no promt at bottom of forum so I have no way to start the Happy Birthday threads.

This will seriously impact Cy's viewing pleasure.

Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

:cheers:

The old forum had our TS3 connection info (ts3.legionofspart.net) in the header as much as I really like the uncluttered look I think it would be a good idea to have it back or somewere obvious on our website maybe above the TSVIEWER page?

Any chance of having a mark all as read button available instead of the two step Mark Community Read then Mark all as read thingumy

Ta

Custard

LOL! I ran into a stump the other day when Hartman asked for the TS info and i felt dumb when i couldn't find it on the website, i guess thats cause it was missing! haha

On to my question: I figured out the swap needed for sigs banners to be in BBcode instead of html, the one thing i cant get to work is my bouncy lady avatar. So I am curious. No more animated user icons, or a different file type needed? Either way I'm completely swapped into the new format and diggin it! Two thumbs up for all the work and time spent (the new banner rules too)!! :thumbsup_anim:

LOL! I ran into a stump the other day when Hartman asked for the TS info and i felt dumb when i couldn't find it on the website, i guess thats cause it was missing! haha

On to my question: I figured out the swap needed for sigs banners to be in BBcode instead of html, the one thing i cant get to work is my bouncy lady avatar. So I am curious. No more animated user icons, or a different file type needed? Either way I'm completely swapped into the new format and diggin it! Two thumbs up for all the work and time spent (the new banner rules too)!! :thumbsup_anim:

If you can't get that avatar working we have to go back to the old forum!