Spartans Home

Snowing in October in Virginia [UPDATED]

MedicSN6

42deg here and we've had a constant rain since yesterday. It's one of those really cold, slow rains that gets into your bones. I figured once it moved north a little it would turn into snow, but didn't know it would do so in VA. I remember it snowing in Williamsburg, VA on my 8th grade field trip, which was....lol too many years ago

Medic, which part of VA are ya from? I know that it was quite cold yesterday. Girlfriend and I took a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg yesterday. I was waiting for it to start with the flurries on the way up there. Was kinda pissed when i saw the freezing rain just outside of Newport news. On a side note, if you haven't been to BG for their Halloween events, GO. Great time.

Medic, which part of VA are ya from? I know that it was quite cold yesterday. Girlfriend and I took a trip to Busch Gardens Williamsburg yesterday. I was waiting for it to start with the flurries on the way up there. Was kinda pissed when i saw the freezing rain just outside of Newport news. On a side note, if you haven't been to BG for their Halloween events, GO. Great time.

Me and the GF went last weekend, wasn't nearly as cold though. Had a blast (we did the VIP tour, so no lines--worth every penny IMO)