Spartans Home

October is almost upon us

MedicSN6

I love this time of year. I would say that it is my favorite. Between the leaves changing colors, cool weather, chilly breezes and the impending holidays. But above all that, OKTOBERFEST.

Let us prepare.

tOzxz.jpg

Y2i0D.jpg

uSF7J.jpg

GsHWM.jpg

7zuy9.jpg

GrGA9.jpg

And don't forget some American Sam Adam's Oktoberfest and soon... Winter Lager.

kPjxs.gif

Ykap2.jpg

Living in Virginia, if you don't like this time of year, you're nuts! This is my favorite season too, for so many reasons. I feel more "alive" this time of year than any other, and there's so much around here to do. That being said, I'm actually travelling South for a week in peak season to surprise my daughter with a trip to Disney World. :) I've been saving up for a while, and finally plunked down the money to go. I can't wait!

(I saw there was a resturant in Epcot that celebrates Oktoberfest with the big 1L beer mugs. I told the wife that, for one hour, I get to be an irresponsible dad, one hour..

uSF7J.jpg

That's an impressive amount of head! (it's funny how, in those pics, you can tell who the real Europeans are and the Americans dressed up, lol) *not complaining!*

You talk about Oktoberfest and then show a picture of "Samuel Adams" American piss.....come on now....show some respect to our ancient tits and beer heritage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXuhvzbQ5EI

Est Europa nunc unita

et unita maneat;

una in diversitate

pacem mundi augeat.

Semper regant in Europa

fides et iustitia

et libertas populorum

in maiore patria.

Cives, floreat Europa,

opus magnum vocat vos.

Stellae signa sunt in caelo

aureae, quae iungant nos.

Drunk and beautiful ... my favorit .

oktoberfest.jpg

went to far again.. hahha

Oktoberfest-1.jpg

Batwings girlfriend on the left...

1673oktoberfest-best-place-on-earth.jpg

my daddy snif is all alone and ..

Oktoberfest-6.jpg

aah Talent ..

german-girls-life-time-oktoberfest-beer-taste-female-drndl-demotivational-poster-1234118348.jpg

one more pint and i am going for the kill..

the-four-bs-of-oktoberfest-demotivational-poster-1222666188.jpg

WTF..

munich-oktoberfest-gay.jpg

please tell me.. he said.. does my breath smell BAD.

You do know the Oktoberfest was last week?

And, Sam Adams is not piss. Might not be up there with Theakstons ( personal choice) but it's better than all that Euro girls pop! :P

Yes, I know there are better beers in Europe, but I'm not in Europe and that shit gets expensive. Sam Adams is one of my all time favorite beers. The Seasonals are a wonderful treat and something I look forward to every year as part of my traditions.

On a side note, New Belgium Brewing Co. has begun to distribute in Virginia (FINALLY!). I have been partaking in their awesome Fat Tire, which is a European inspired Amber Ale. If any of you have a chance to taste it, do so. You won't be disappointed. Check their map to see if you can get it in your state.

Yes, I know there are better beers in England, but I'm not in England and that shit gets expensive. Sam Adams is one of my all time favorite beers. The Seasonals are a wonderful treat and something I look forward to every year as part of my traditions.

Medic, just correcting you original post, you appeared to be confusing where better beer comes from, as Europe only produces fizzy euro-piss :hysterical:

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Fat Tire is awesome. I haven't tried their other beers yet, but they started distributing here about 2yrs ago. I even have a Fat Tire glass from some bar. No, I don't remember the bar or how I got it :)

You do know the Oktoberfest was last week?

And, Sam Adams is not piss. Might not be up there with Theakstons ( personal choice) but it's better than all that Euro girls pop!

WFT? Oktoberfest in September??? Is that like Christmas in July?

That's pretty funny. Do you guys ever get any American beers?

Yes, they pop up in a few stores plus there are mail-order outlets.

I've certainly had Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada and Black Mountain beers over the years. And there was another one with "dog" in the name but can't quite remember it now.

Yes, they pop up in a few stores plus there are mail-order outlets.

I've certainly had Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada and Black Mountain beers over the years. And there was another one with "dog" in the name but can't quite remember it now.

Mad Dog? LoL hahaha, if that's it, you're best forgetting it. :)