Spartans Home

ArmA 3: 7 Minutes of Gameplay

MedicSN6

On these 7 minutes we saw many things we already saw on previous videos, so far not much new content.

The underwater action and the ovwer sea action is quite new. Fortunately the guy said clearely they are working on physics, because how that physic behave is really nothing to jump up and down:)

Did he switched the optic on the rifle on the fly? If that is true, that is a great improvement.

Although we saw a lot of movement, really I was not able to see the charachter animation and the action transictions. Those are big flaws on Arma animation, very robotic and far from fluid, I hope they worked on that to make it a bit more "human".

There is still a lot of work in progress there, but I really love the project, so I can t wait they will show some new stuff.

Although we saw a lot of movement, really I was not able to see the charachter animation and the action transictions. Those are big flaws on Arma animation, very robotic and far from fluid, I hope they worked on that to make it a bit more "human".

Did you notice how the bodies reacted to the the grenade explosion and when just simply being killed. The physics looked nice and real. I think it's a good step in the right direction. If thats any indication on character animation i suspect good things......maybe, well just have to wait and see can't wait!

What I love with Arma more than any other game in this genre is that is truely is a sandbox. The maps are HUGE and detailed and I love it. The challenges we have with Arma more have to do with the finishing touches and glitches that we experience. Overall to me the graphics look wonderful, lets just hope it doesn't take a monster PC/graphics card to get that playability.

I don't like the weapon customisation on the fly, if there is any weapon customisation I would prefer it at mission start like in GRAW.

I actually like it for Arma. If you brought separate scopes in your pack, I like the ability to change how you use the weapon on the field instead of literally carrying separate weapons just for that. I think it should take a little longer to swap out, and it should be part of the customization of the missions/maps like we do today like in ACE.