Spartans Home

War in Takistan

EBE

We wore at the last mission KILLL the WARLORD .

i was with IRON*(thank god there was U) in a house while the mission spawned around uss (was hectic but fun )

after a while they blew up one part of this house (we survived )

then they blew up the other part of the house to the ground ( we survived again )

you woud think after this , things can't get any wurst ...

next thing we know everybody was surrounding us ,And on top af that the WARLORD was in the same house like us .

But then we realized this guy (target) was wearing the best kevlar vest ever ... he took 5 shots from me with a smile ...

so i run upstairs ., calling out to IROooN* contaaact.. , he came down he put an entire clip in his head ..NO response ...

my plan, was to regroup and escape with a verhicle close to our building .... (got out ..... will be continued ...)

thx to the brave men i can sleep at night ; iron*(ecxellent) / batty (as always / nco (good man )/ scorp (he's a maniac, maniac on the floor... / Noobiachi (crazy dutchman )

... AND MANY MANY more RSPCT

Edited by EBE

I fucking knew there was something up with the warlord,cause when he was still up in the hills i put a Metis right up his butt and seen him fly 50ft up in the air.....

I fucking knew there was something up with the warlord,cause when he was still up in the hills i put a Metis right up his butt and seen him fly 50ft up in the air.....

EL_n00b - Everyone that knows how to fire a metis knows the metis is only effective to the frontal area of a soft target hysterical.gif

Hey just as a curiosity.. I had to disconnect to go for dinner.. I got close contact with the Warlord and gave him 3 full clips to him and he just was pissed enough to turn to me and kill me..

Did you ever completed the mission? How did u kill him? Nuke the place ? :)

As many players seem to have discovered, WiT is "unwinnable". Ghostsergeant, Overseer and I couldn't complete the last mission "Massive Pig: Kill the Warlord". The Warlord is immortal. Heavy weapons blow him across the landscape, after which he simply jumps up and shoots at us some more.... Neat! B)