Spartans Home

Here is my new Baby !

Batwing~SPARTA~

Wow .. I glad I turned on a sort of "interest" for this car.. because actually, I really Love it !! .. if it was Blond it could replace my girlfriend too ! but no, j/k.. my pretty g/f is still #1 :)

Or your gf could dye her hair black and you can drive her!! ....wait...what?...nvrmind.

• 2 weeks later...

Well thats what you get when you drag in a designer linked to Audi,i can imagine your happy with this car...i love it too...and i dont even have a dl plus i hate cars!

lol, yeah, i saw the "crappy tires" comment too :) oh well, that is still something can be "upgraded" quite easily :)

About being towards the most common and well recognized big brands out there, of course.. VW, AUDI, BMW are auto makers with long story behind, blasoned automakers.

Nontheless, when an underdog automaker comes to the market offering an high quality product, with well made finitures and high standards about mechanical performances, comparable package at an half fo the "big name" price...

Well, is the market rule, as usual. here we are not comparing a BMW class 6 with this KIA or a Mercedes class E or any other AUDI higher class.

I do think I can easily compare this product to VW Jetta, yet to VW CC (which I personally testdrove while I was on the market) and to the BMW class 3. then there are the various Sonata, Accord and so forth belonging the Japanise market.

About all of of the above, I would choose this car over and over again for the complete package - Car, Accessories, Warranty options - I got at 29 grands. The above mentioned cannot even try to compare.

I do respect your point, but after driving this car, I will not be spoiled that easy :)

If you noticed in that video the shine on the car, now many start like that but once out

of the showroom, loose that intense depth of shine.

Cue the advice.....

Wash your car and dry with a micro fibre cloth, simple. then apply a high quality coating, but which one and for what price?

I'm sure you'll get other suggestions....

I use AUTOGLEM HD WAX

http://www.highdefinitionwax.com/

You can buy it for around $30 (£20) on ebay or special offer. (retails around $50)

Why AUTOGLEM HD WAX ?

It's easy to apply & wipe off, it gives a really deep shine & looks great.

It's a reasonable price.

It's long lasting. (Around 3 months, but you can apply more often if you want).

You can choose to pre prep or apply to dry washed vehicle.

The tub will last more than a year if you use it every 2 weeks.

pictures...

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/detailing-mbclub/108491-summer-clean.html

P1030006.jpg

P1030010.jpg

Prepreped & finished with Autoglym HD

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=136&t=982853&nmt=First%20claying

red1.png

WATER SHEETS

lol, yeah, i saw the "crappy tires" comment too :) oh well, that is still something can be "upgraded" quite easily :)

About being towards the most common and well recognized big brands out there, of course.. VW, AUDI, BMW are auto makers with long story behind, blasoned automakers.

Nontheless, when an underdog automaker comes to the market offering an high quality product, with well made finitures and high standards about mechanical performances, comparable package at an half fo the "big name" price...

Well, is the market rule, as usual. here we are not comparing a BMW class 6 with this KIA or a Mercedes class E or any other AUDI higher class.

I do think I can easily compare this product to VW Jetta, yet to VW CC (which I personally testdrove while I was on the market) and to the BMW class 3. then there are the various Sonata, Accord and so forth belonging the Japanise market.

About all of of the above, I would choose this car over and over again for the complete package - Car, Accessories, Warranty options - I got at 29 grands. The above mentioned cannot even try to compare.

I do respect your point, but after driving this car, I will not be spoiled that easy :)

Well I have to be honest, new cars are out of my budget and second hand I'd rather trust a VW or Audi, but hey I drive a Volvo V50 1.6 diesel and its economically and environmentally the most efficient ccar I can afford and my 3 kids do fit in..... (I need a wide back bench for the safety seats and Volvo has ones that do fit and off course are safe....)

Buying a new car in the US means getting a credit and paying a set amount every month :X i dont think there's alot of americans who actually pay for the car right away........theres no way that will ever happen in Europe.

Well, when i was in italy i didn t know one single person buying a new car paying cash. Only car loans around

And car loans were also on vast majority of used ones within 2 - 3 years old.

I did put down 6K on my car, the rest is a car loan till my forth generation !! lol.. my grand-grand-grand kids instead getting their weekly allowance they will be still paying a bit of my debt !! uauauauaua

Power of modern Economy.. the more debt you have, the more you are valuable... look at USA debt.. I can t even write that number!

Italian debt is crazy high since 40 years, with up and downs, meaning is an "extremely solid" country !

• 1 month later...

If we could only get the rest of the world to pay the U.S. back from ww2 for rebuilding there countrys and send the saudies a bill for desert storm for about 2 trillion alot of the debt would dissapear. But im not going into that. Good luck with the new car.

You guys are polishing clear coat, wicth is above the paint, only about 2 mills thick.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

If we could only get the rest of the world to pay the U.S. back from ww2 for rebuilding there countrys and send the saudies a bill for desert storm for about 2 trillion alot of the debt would dissapear. But im not going into that. Good luck with the new car.

You guys are polishing clear coat, wicth is above the paint, only about 2 mills thick.

WTF is your problem? educate yourself on economics,politics,humanism,friendship,and the friggin understanding of the time and threat of the SU..........just fyi,these debts were paid off..Britain fe paid the last installment of i think 82million in 06.....Dont be looking at us....,all these countries you mean are the biggest contributors and are essential to your economy.....whatever your post has to do with Batwing's car.

Well he said debt. Well at leat one of them paid up. thats good, now how about all the rest of them. Well the outher countys are not doing as good as some might claim. Oh well. I all the sudden don't feel so bad about it. Thats WTF

http://www.visualeconomics.com/gdp-vs-national-debt-by-country/

Good luck with the new car.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

If it wasent for the big three, alot of them wouldent even exist today to wine about it including HOLLAND. As far as im conserned if it wasen't for the U.S. and our good friends Great Britan and the ussr alot of the outher countrys wouldent even be here now. They would be nazi oucpied new germany. People seem to forget real fast about that. And how the allis came back in after the war fed the starving and gave millions to bebuild the countys we had to pay to bomb the japs and nazis out of in the first place. The U.S dident want a war, and wanted to stay out of it. But we had to help these small little countys from the nazi oppression. We could have looked the outher way and done nouthing. But we knew that if we dident do anything about it the nazis would be nocking or our door in a few years. Plus we are humanitarians and couldent stand to hear about them being annihilated and help our defencless little friends. So when some one thinks about the U.S. and doesent like us becouse we beleve in freedom and humanitarian rights for every one REMEMBER if it wasent for us alot of them would be DEAD and GONE. Alot of our debt is from STILL helping and giveing free aid to these poor starving and oppressed little countys in the world today. Every man woman and child in the U.S had to go with out meat on certain days, and tires for their cars and give to the war effort.

So it looks to me like all of the countys in the world are hurting right now. They all are in debt. So you got a chip on your shoulder? Im sure you can find someone to knock it off for you. Maybe someone from the axis of evel.

Again, Good luck with the new car.

Such a twisted view on history and logic,if it wasnt for the support of Holland and France during the revolution the US wouldnt even exist....if you wanna twist history your way to prove your point fine.......if you didnt help to defeat the NAZI's and the Japanese empire who were miles ahead in terms of technology then you yourself would be fudged.

And dont say we forgot about the fact that our countries wouldnt be here now,because handing out HALF our continent to the Soviets made sure we would never forget that somany countries were defacto wiped out...trust me...we know how it "would have been" cause half of europe was occupied by the USSR for 50years....

There wasnt realy a big 3,it was just the US...if it wasnt for the US, Britain and the USSR would have been defeated.

Everyone will for ever be grateful to the US for what they did during the 2nd WW but stop bullshitting man,"HOLLAND"....lost over 7million people during the war.......its not like we fucking didnt do anything.

You should read more about our planets history dude,there is so much to read,you would have a better and clearer view on the world and our history...i could go on and on...but i have a feeling that your simplistic idea of economy and history cannot be changed.

Oh man, really?

From an automotive post, ending in a political flame based on debt or who did what during WW2 ?

How in the hell did we get there? This is hilarious!

Guys, I am OK with your personal opinions, but you are a bit bringing this post "out of focus", so due to the fact your discussion is interesting, maybe you wanna open another thread about it :)