Spartans Home

This is how my Bat Cave will be :)

Looks to me like he's trying to have the most toys thing. Alot of class 3 stuff there. Looks like, about, at todays prices $50,000 to $75,000 worth of hardware leaning around.

Let see what we can pick out.

1)m2 Maw Duce

1)Mg3 or mg42

1)AT-4

2)M249

1)cutt down ak

Some ar-15s or m-16s

1)m79 launcher

1)P90

1)Spas 12

1)barret

1)m60

1)m16w203

Much less all the computer stuff as well. Looks like $100 grand setting there.

This guy has to much money and time on his hands.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

what the hell are you going to do with a M2 .50 cal and an AT-4, start a small war?

this guy is ready for WW3.

I love it!

He's missing a MK19, might as well he's got everything else! Might as well throw in the TOW launcher as well. His local arms dealer is offering deals in this economy.

Wow I couldent bring my self to waste all that on air soft. This dude can't get a AT-4 or a m79,nope. Unless hes the head nazi of the atf, and still he don't own it. I thought the air soft stuff has the orange muzzle tips on it to keep the cops from shooting him. Stuff looks real.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

You guys laugh, but this is actually a photo of the

room today.

That was hilarious Durka.

Sorry this might be a little off-topic;

Anyone ever figure out what game pissed this kid off so much. I always assumed it was Battlefield 2 as this came out about that time, and not to mention I had some moments that were close to this.

That was hilarious Durka.

Sorry this might be a little off-topic;

Anyone ever figure out what game pissed this kid off so much. I always assumed it was Battlefield 2 as this came out about that time, and not to mention I had some moments that were close to this.

Apparently it was all an act, and he was responding to the German law that was proposed to ban violent video games in the wake of a school shooting. He's got a following on the internet.