Spartans Home

Mission play - 9th/10th March

Watchman~SPARTA~

Slightly specific request this time. I've played several mission nights so far but for whatever reason, I seem to have avoided mission 4.

Anyone up for a run through tonight or tomorrow, usual kick off at 20:00 gmt?

Thursday is certainly good for me. As for Wednesday, it all depends on what time I finish up my morning appointments; I will be on TS if I am able to participate.

If we have enough people (let's say seven?) that are interested in playing, I would like to just be the cameraman again. But if you need bodies with weapons in hand, I will be happy to take the opportunity to redeem myself--yesterday, I led a good group of men to their deaths. :poster_oops:

Thursday is certainly good for me. As for Wednesday, it all depends on what time I finish up my morning appointments; I will be on TS if I am able to participate.

If we have enough people (let's say seven?) that are interested in playing, I would like to just be the cameraman again. But if you need bodies with weapons in hand, I will be happy to take the opportunity to redeem myself--yesterday, I led a good group of men to their deaths. :poster_oops:

Don't worry, I always set out with the expectation of leading everyone to their deaths, if I don't it's a bonus! :thumbsup_anim:

As with the date, I'm happy to be a little flexible with the start time if it helps any, although I wouldn't want to start later than 20:30 and with the usual caveat that everyone turns up ready to go. :wallbash:

Edited by Watchman

Could someone PM me the password. I was talking to Andrewman today, and I think I've got all the bits. Not saying I'll be along, but if I know it's working then I might make it (or not .....)

T

Another great mission, tight comms and excellent team work as usual from:

Dai-San

Cent

Rizzla

Watchman

Panic

Custard

Peter

Blade

A heavy firefight to start but handled well, we didn't get bogged down and gave a good showing. The advance on the airfield was clinical, if dogged by persistant skirmishes. We had our first "casualty" with Blade dropping after some text book sniper work. Once we had the field under control asset destruction was in the hands of Panic & Rizzla, or possibly Rizzla & Panic and we ticked off the first two tasks.

The ammo cache was quickly located and Rizzla did his thing yet again. One loud explosion later and sadly Rizz was lost to his connection.

Extraction was trouble free and the mission a total success, with only 3 in-game deaths.

Good job, all round! :winner_first:

Glad to hear it went well, sad that I couldn't record it. The multiple restarts did my game in, and I should have known better, because it happens all of the time if I try to join multiple servers in a single Arma sessions.

I will definitely be here Thursday if anyone is running this again. Or any other GR:IT conversion aside from Angel Rage, Jaguar Maze, and Ocean Forge (doing the editing work on this now).

i would like you to test a mission for me - a reworked mission 1 with an extract that i am hoping will call a chopper which will show up and land.

it will be GR:IT 01 version 1.2

i hope Zeno can place it on the server for me/you and you can test it out.

http://www.zshare.net/download/87618111ec313d33/

anyone else suprised how effective the camo net was on the ammo cache? forcing the grass and plants on for these missions is great :)

To be honest I thought Dai was on a wind-up and leading us in circles as I couldn't see a bloody thing!