Spartans Home

LINGOR v-1.1

EBE

thx to jeff (and other) :darkvador:

It has come to our attention that there is an update of the LINGOR map with an extra island.

Is this a good idea ?? to implement this new amphibious assault.

If there is another idea you wanne squeeze inhere .. :construction:

be quick about it..

cause we don't wanne bother the admin(s) / editor(s) / scripter(s) tomutch.. :poster_oops:

:cheers:

Question

Can u add for the MK17 RCO the M203 smoke(s) IN the ACE 1.8 lingor 1.1 .

If this cannot be done . Can i have the normal MK17 then in the ammo box if possible.(on all servers)

Edited by EBE

Question

Can u add for the MK17 RCO the M203 smoke(s) IN the ACE 1.8 lingor 1.1 .

If this cannot be done . Can i have the normal MK17 then in the ammo box if possible.(on all servers)

This is my standard kit choice, in normal or ACE versions, don't think it needs to be added.

There is a scoped mk17 with GL and 203 smoke shells in every box.

Am I missing something?

Is this the scope from the RCO ^type !!

tought that it that on Ace1.8 the M203 doesn't work if i am mistaken (is there an other shell?) rspct il look in to it soon

The hi-ex shell definitely isn't listed as an M203 but I thought the smokes were. Easiest way is to kit up the Mk17 EGLM RCO, go into gear and click on the smoke rounds and the weapon list automatically jumps to that entry and you can see what they are called.

On the ACE(1.8) server there are two types off MK17 the RCO and the one without(i love them both the scope rocks (distance up to +600m accuracy for Me) (THX :gun: )

But no WHITE :o smoke available on M203's (i use this smoke for cover purposes ect..)

and on the 1.1 lingor tac no non RCo MK17 available ( but no prob got the smoke there )

greetz :D