Spartans Home

Apache Air Assault

DaiSan

[YT]HnPr2V0sqTA[/YT]

Based on what I see in the trailer, this is an arcade fligher that will be along the lines of HAWK for the PC. I certainly hope they produce a demo of the title so one can sample the interaction. Would certainly fill a nice niche if the multiplayer works, I am interested in seeing more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so, After shelling out £35 on COD:BO and being very disappointed I decided to download a 'Trial' version of this before wasting more money.

My conclusion after 5 minutes of play is... Roll on pay day :winner_first:

Can't wait to get someone in the Gunner seat so I can let loose the dogs of war :dog_skating: :thumbsup_anim:

Just bought it 5 minutes ago in game Zeno.

One word of caution mate, they have dropped the 2 people in one Apache except for 'Local' play (2 people on the same PC).

I would say though, despite this, I still bought the game as I find it VERY enjoyable and still look forward to playing Co-op online even though we would have an Apache each.

I downloaded it from yuplay but its asking for an activation code which Digital versions do not require. I have wasted a few hours on this and have posted on their forums, I will await their response, if any.

I'm not sure if i'm remembering rightly, but I'm sure when I installed my DVD version I had to enter the same code twice. Once I had to enter it in a blank field and had to enter the whole code (inc the - ) and in the other it was in a Windows Activation type field (ie seperate spaces for each block).

My code from the manual is in the following format *****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****

I downloaded it from yuplay but its asking for an activation code which Digital versions do not require. I have wasted a few hours on this and have posted on their forums, I will await their response, if any.

You get this fixed Z, Wanted to buy myself.

Well bought it, it's no simulator for sure.

But what it is not arcade and not simulator, if you ever played the Comanche series it's like that, and I enjoyed them days.

And great fun to fly and shoot shit. I can see a few playing this that are not hardcore sim fans and even sim fans having a blast literally, it does work with foot pedals, X52 no problem, only thing I had to do was set the sensitivity down a little. Not tried Track IR yet but I am sure that will work.

See you in the skys for some co-op and dog fights.

Thats a good summary, I have played some single player and do enjoy it. I tried to join Dai for some multiplayer but my game crashes at the last step of creation or when I try to join, frustrating.

When I get beyond that I look forward to some coop with you guys.

Is this good, what is Multiplayer dog fights like? Can you hide behind a mountaina and then pop up and kill ?

I emailed the company as there was supposed to be a PC demo but there is not.

I don't want to buy if it sucks.

And how many in a FFA, or teams?

Thanks