Spartans Home

FC2 - What mission would you like to start with?

Batwing~SPARTA~

Well,

I cannot discuss A10 yet, I ll buy it when is a final retail copy, but about FC2 I can help.

I could create a simple starter mission we cuold fly together. If the level is pretty "Novice" i could make just a simple fly around loop, to get used to fly in formation and learn radar experimenting on friendlies.

If youo already feel comfident we can shoot some bird down, flying in a nice formation, i could make a basic Intercept mission.

I am not familiar with the dedicated server hosting here, so whatever I can do for you guys it will be a client host situation, if you like.

I could be available to fly Saturday during day. Let me know :)

I am a big Mig-29S pilot. I love flying that airplane whenever I can. I will fly the Su-25T next if I had to and do enjoy flying that aircraft as well, then on to the Su-33 to finally the Su-27 (unless you have the all flyable mod in then Ill take the Su-30 over these last 2 any day =P). I will not fly the F-15 as I have very very very little flight time into that aircraft and have no real desire to fly that either. I will fly the A-10A if need be as well =P.

I wont be able to fly until Sunday night, but I hope you guys are flying around then :)

Ducky

Ok,

Then What I ll do is creting 2 or 3 different missions.

One will be a very entry level mission AIR to AIR to have a practice with air combat.

Another will be as well entry level, introducing some ground units and a bit of SAMs, no AIR threats, just to train on ground targets and SAMs avoiding

Another will be a bit more complex, with ground targets, SAMs and Air threats, to mix a bit all together, if we have fighters and bomber pilots around.

I will not go too crazy about mission perfection on these ones. This is just to familiarize with the system, so do not expect anything too complicate.

I will set availability for A10s, F15s, Mig29Ss, Su 25T and BSs. In this way players will be able to get what they like better. Probably I will set a limit on 6 players to start, to be sure the system runs smooth.

I have no experience on russian birds, so i cannot help that much on that, but I can provide Flight School and Training for F15 mostly and some A10.

I will start working on this this evening when back from office and I should be ready by tomorrow Saturday online around 9.30 am EST.

let me know if this sounds OK for you.

Thanks guys for the help and time. I have a lot to learn but I enjoyed flying these planes.

I practiced some more in the blackshark and managed to take off and fly a circuit before the game crashed. slowly getting there. interestingly 2 lights thar came on when the ext power was turned on do not since the patch.

More BS later

Heyas!

Long time no see. I was just launching FC2 and noticed Sparta has a server! :bowing:

Now if i just knew the password .

BTW Ive been flying FC2 under "Sloop"

Great to see you guys again!!!

Roach

:pilot:

Hi there !!

Welcome to the Flying Spartans corner :)

Actually we do not have any specific day, is just on the "who is online" basis.

We have been using my machine hosting a couple of missions and went pretty smooth. When you see me around on TS you are very welcome to call me for a flight :)

At this moment we are mostly traiining the new pilots. Sooner or later we 'll be able to test a combat mission. I just creted one as you will see on another post, but that requires at least some confidence using weapons :)

See you around :)