Spartans Home

Custard on Holiday

Enjoy Custard!

I am on Holiday as well. We left Thursday morning about 6am and drove two days to get to Rhode Island's Scarborough Beach where we are renting a house for a week. Luckily, I have my gaming laptop and a spare laptop as well and a highspeed wireless internet connection. Unfortunately, I have been too busy the last two days to get online! This morning I got a chance to fire up the work laptop and check some emails and stuff so I posted here. Didn't mean to hijack your thread Custard, but I do hope you enjoy your Holiday. I know I will enjoy mine!

Enjoy Custard!

I am on Holiday as well. We left Thursday morning about 6am and drove two days to get to Rhode Island's Scarborough Beach where we are renting a house for a week. Luckily, I have my gaming laptop and a spare laptop as well and a highspeed wireless internet connection. Unfortunately, I have been too busy the last two days to get online! This morning I got a chance to fire up the work laptop and check some emails and stuff so I posted here. Didn't mean to hijack your thread Custard, but I do hope you enjoy your Holiday. I know I will enjoy mine!

Hope you have a great one mate, weather not perfect but we are having an awesome time I just love Cornwall.

Lookin forward to testing Dai, we need to get more ppl into the no respawn/revive missions they are the dogs.