Spartans Home

Liquid Assets

DaiSan

Difficulty Level  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok guy's

My OA CO_OP mission 'Liquid Assets' (formerly Two Simple Tasks) is finished and up on all OA servers so hopefully you will give it a go and enjoy.

There are NO respawns and NO JIP.

Number of Revives is selectable in Parameters from Infinite to None.

Please post any bugs or suggestions here.

Cheers.

If you build it i wil come .. :poster_oops:

See ya there.. :thumbsup_anim: beautiful people.

There is one thing more dangerous then incomming enemy fire,and that is friendly fire.. :hysterical:

Great job Dai !

I really want to re-play this scenario again. Quite sure i will find it different, but I was very intrigued the other day and... I am sorry i made that big mistake with my Bomb.. lololol..

Besides that, we were going pretty well :)

Its on the SPARTA - Tac server 24/7

Great mission Dai, well thought out loved the use of non-coms. Maybe just a little on the easy side but as I'm basing that on not getting killed, maybe I'm getting better!

Cheers Watchy,

I'm interested to hear what approach you took to the mission (Snipe from afar, Storm in guns a blazin) etc and how many of you where there, did ANYBODY die etc.

The mission is constantly evolving as I try new things and a newer version is on the server now but I gradually made it easier until I thought I had hit the right balance. Originally there were a LOT more of the Opfor equipped with NVG but this made it VERY hard.

Any ideas or criticism is gratefully received.

We had an error on a player leaving we got mission failed all players are unconsious message

At the time nobody had needed to be revived and we had placed but not blown up one satchel, the revive option was set to 3 hard.

I know this didn't happen prior to this version mate cos luggage left on last test without this bug.

We had an error on a player leaving we got mission failed all players are unconsious message

At the time nobody had needed to be revived and we had placed but not blown up one satchel, the revive option was set to 3 hard.

I know this didn't happen prior to this version mate cos luggage left on last test without this bug.

Oops... Did I do that!?

Urkel>

Dai, it was a 6 man team, yourself included. Durka was TL and I ran point, Hoot, Scorpion were also there and maybe Ebe but I'm not sure on that last name.

I think it might have been your first team run through?

Scorpion provided sniper overwatch from the NE and the rest of us took a silent approach, moving into target from the east. No guns blazing until we made the perimeter wall.

There were a couple of deaths and I took a hit but managed to bandage that and carry on to extract.

Dai, it was a 6 man team, yourself included. Durka was TL and I ran point, Hoot, Scorpion were also there and maybe Ebe but I'm not sure on that last name.

I think it might have been your first team run through?

Scorpion provided sniper overwatch from the NE and the rest of us took a silent approach, moving into target from the east. No guns blazing until we made the perimeter wall.

There were a couple of deaths and I took a hit but managed to bandage that and carry on to extract.

Ahhh, lot changed since then mate. Try it again :MSNWINK: