1.2a fixes/changes

Bravo and Delta team leaders can call drops

VTAC Rush and PRC119 VHF back packs added to ammo boxes

Drops made by Osprey instead of C130

1.2Ra to do

Add vehicles to create vehicles list at MHQ

Check that all Team leaders can call drop

Add back pack and radio to ammo boxes

this mod seems to be pretty tight - havent seen any major bugs with it.

note - paradrop you must pull chute above approx 400m (i thnk its meters) - it takes about 5 seconds for the chute to deploy so you need to pull earlier.

on a personal note - i just changed the monitor from my 22" wide screen to a 32" wide screen - damn it looks sexy.

other changes - note them here plz.

Can't find my spongebob backpack......................What have you done with my BOB you monster.

HaHa just dont feel the same without my bright yellow pack. How am i supposed to attract bullets if i blend into the terain dagnabit!!!!

:thumbsup_anim:

On sunday.. (evening ;my time europe) .

First off all is Arma(ace 1.2v) getting harder or am i getting wurse :poster_oops:

We(to many good players to mention maybe they want to stay incognito)tried to get some people inn the AO with(some)paradrops and landings with choppers(even with an MHQ)STRAIGHT in the AO (while its still hot),And fight from the inside out with air support ect..(this worked fine depending on AO)and it seems faster(intens)

(with good cover off course(LZ))this was not only fun but the team work was good too .

So maybe an idea here..? (But most off all thanxxx for the fun..had a blast .

my haert stops always for an mili second after i pull the shute(ripcord)5sec rule brrr (ps;300 meter is the max ??)

(keep your friends close ,but your enemy's closer SUN TZU )

THX to the admins :worshippy:

Edited by EBE