Spartans Home

Steel is returning (oh gawd, say it isnt so)

Hello Spartians and Friends...

About 6 months ago I had to leave do to econimic reasons to an area that provided little access to the internet. Things have taken a turn for the better now and I am happy to announce that I will be moving into my own place on Jun 1 and that internet is scheduled to be installed the same day. While my time will still be limited (I have my kids for the summer) I will atleast be able to participate on some level.

I know that many things have changed with ARMA 2 and to be honest I have not kept up with those changes. If TS info has changed I will need to know. Any help that can be provided would be greatly apprecated.

Thanks

Welcome back bud. Glad to hear your fortunes have improved.

The community has changed and many faces have moved on, but others remain and some new ones have appeared. On the whole the server is calmer now.

We have moved onto Teamspeak 3 the details can be found in my signature below.

Welcome back bud. Glad to hear your fortunes have improved.

The community has changed and many faces have moved on, but others remain and some new ones have appeared. On the whole the server is calmer now.

We have moved onto Teamspeak 3 the details can be found in my signature below.

ZENO!!!!! Thanks for the reply man... I am sure that someone will spend hours filling me in when I get in TS...

Wow a TS3... I had no idea that there was such a thing. Ok well I will be in TS as soon as I can (about 19 days or so).

Take care.

They are enjoying it quite a bit but the Update (Ace) will be coming soon and the Expansion Operation Arrowhead is to be released soon.

Goodie goodie... Glad to hear (or read... whatever). :thanks:

EMT!!!!!!!! Jeez I missed playing with you on this thing. :banana:

Luggage... uhhh yea, Uh hi, (Pssssssst hey zeno, Luggage is still here man I figured he would leave by now)... More Beers for everyone!!!!!! :cheers: Well I have to run, I went to to go sign up for a senario paintball game today and the field owner drafted me as one of the Generals. The game is tomorrow.