Spartans Home

Anyone fancy a simple mission tonight?

DaiSan

my sixupdater does somehting different to the video :/

Processing:

= @ACE
WARNING: Folder already exists but seems incompatible. Not installing.
If you want the software to install this mod, please delete the modfolder

= @ACEX

= @ACEX_PLA

= @ACEX_SM

= @CBA

Postprocessing:

Processing general tasks:
Starting the game with -noSplash -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors -mod=@ACE;@AC
EX;@ACEX_PLA;@ACEX_SM;@CBA

Ready!

then it loads the game with ace mod 2 activated 0.0

ideas? seems weird it says it's incompatible, only installed it a couple of weeks ago

Edited by PANiC

:( missed this but, for the longest time I could not get Six updater to work, even with Ruby and rsync added to the firewall list.

Then when I uninstalled it and installed the latest version, then it decided to work -_- nothing changed on my end

but yes, Addon Sync and I was getting it from Kelly's hero server for the past month

:( missed this but, for the longest time I could not get Six updater to work, even with Ruby and rsync added to the firewall list.

Then when I uninstalled it and installed the latest version, then it decided to work -_- nothing changed on my end

but yes, Addon Sync and I was getting it from Kelly's hero server for the past month

I also wasn't able to make it work and used the addon sync,but the addon sync is a bit behind in terms of version update so i tried the six updater again last week ,and it works fine the program was improved and very easy to use.

if you want to use it you need to delete what you already downloaded(using the addon sync).

so after downloading for most of the evening, I have finally got ACE, started at 3Kbs last night and finished this morning at 175Kbs - what's all that about - pesky downloaders.

Spent my time watching Mama Mia - great film - but not ARMA

So I have it now and I am keen to rock and roll, when next young Jedi?

I also wasn't able to make it work and used the addon sync,but the addon sync is a bit behind in terms of version update so i tried the six updater again last week ,and it works fine the program was improved and very easy to use.

if you want to use it you need to delete what you already downloaded(using the addon sync).

I ended up updating correctly without deleting.

When you say mission, do you mean a actual mission or something like Big Dom?

Also I tend to play on 1 server when I feel like playing Ace2, too bad that it has too much CAS so when doing infantry combat and you get there there's not alot left :(

on the subject of Ace 2 also, I can't wait until they release it. 4 patches in 1 day is really horrible

@Beta - The mission was Dai-san's its for upto 8 players we played it last night with just 2 revives each I don't think its a join in progress thing like Domination

@Dai - Reminder that we had one problem with the mission.

One smaw hit plus 2 x satchel plus a few frags and it wouldn't blow.

2 x Jav rounds got lock on but exploded 20M above target.

Weird.