Spartans Home

KALXEN YOU DOG!!!!!!

warzer0

I never thought you'd be so low as to go to such absurd extents to hide it, but I found the F-35 you hid on the big dom map! after carefully dissecting your code!! But this is low even for you. :( :( :( :( I'm going to tell everyone how to find it just to be mean!!

1) You're going to need to be an engineer, an MH60 chopper and the salvage truck if you're going to go solo. Ideally you'd need someone that can swap positions with you that's also an engineer. Set your way point at base as it will be your only point of reference for the entire trip, without it you're going to get hopelessly lost.

2) Fly up north to the 000 latitude line, then turn west and settle in for the long haul.

3) Fly 600 kilometers (that's right, 600) west, then touch down and use your engineering skills to refuel it. This is about a 3 hour flight from base to here. Ideally this is when you swap pilots so that you can go take a break.

4) Fly another 600 kilometers continuing west and hugging the the 000 latitude line as close as possible. Once you get abuot 1200 kilometers, look around. Setting view distance to 10km helps a lot here. It'll be around there.

5) This is important. MAKE SURE YOUR ENGINEERING CAPABILITY IS RESTORED BEFORE TAKING OFF!!!! The F35 does NOT have enough fuel to make the entire trip in one leg much like the MH60s, and can only do 600km one a single tank. It's a two leg trip and total flight time is about 2 hours back to the base.

SO IN YOUR FACE KALXEN!!!! Took me freaking 8 hours non stop flying to get it, but I now has your F35 in big dom!!! :D

User posted image

User posted image

you are a nut! lol

wait - how did you get the code?

Code is publicly available to anyone who joins our server, as the map files can be opened by anyone (no password or encryption support)

Though if we added "sekret vehiclez" in the server-side addon, no one would be able to find them.

-Evil cackle-

Oh, and: 8 hours of flying for an F-35? Fucking crazy son. :lol:

lol, crazy. You put that thing 600 KILOmeters out? I didn't even know that was possible.

You're mistaken. It's 1205 kilometers out as evidenced by the screen shot. The way point reference was on the main base and the helos only have enough fuel to make a single 600 kilometer jump. You need to touch down half way and refuel it with engineering capability, which is why I said bring a salvage truck. The F35 can't make the trip on a single tank of gas either, you start running on fumes at 600 km and then you're flame out at 720 km or so.

And Kalxen's evil. He figured out how, only reason I figured it out was because of my IT background that lets me see through nonsensical code... mostly because I don't write code, I sit around trying to figure out someone else's code and write documentation for it. :D God some people suck at commenting **GLARE!!!**.

Code is publicly available to anyone who joins our server, as the map files can be opened by anyone (no password or encryption support)

Though if we added "sekret vehiclez" in the server-side addon, no one would be able to find them.

-Evil cackle-

Oh, and: 8 hours of flying for an F-35? Fucking crazy son. :lol:

You guys play Eve online, and you call me crazy? :lol: Dude, once I pulled a 20 hour shift at the keyboard on Eve Online, got 4 hours to eat, shower, sleep, and then be back on for the next shift. Usually I logged anywhere from 34 to 50 hours online per week. Only reason I wasn't pulling 60 a week was because I was still in school at the time.

EVE is crazy (which is why I left), ARMA 2 is relaxing.

You guys play Eve online, and you call me crazy? :lol: Dude, once I pulled a 20 hour shift at the keyboard on Eve Online, got 4 hours to eat, shower, sleep, and then be back on for the next shift. Usually I logged anywhere from 34 to 50 hours online per week. Only reason I wasn't pulling 60 a week was because I was still in school at the time.

Well, we know you weren't macro mining. ;)

woah thats far :)

oh the wasted hours of mining in eve with my hulk going from 1 belt to the other, fun times, fun times

I am really tempted to set up a third EVE account just as a miner. I can make over 100 million isk in two hours give or take with only two miners and an uber Orca pilot. and that's just in the Veldspar variants. The game is easy to play when you have the iskies to buy PLEXs for it.