Spartans Home

The Online Gamer

MedicSN6

that is bad.....but quite ironic if you have ever found yourself looking at a tower thinking, who's got the satchels !

Haven't done that yet but I have perfected (in my head) exactly how I would mount an attack on my place of work! Would even be able to use the old runway as evac point. B)

Haven't done that yet but I have perfected (in my head) exactly how I would mount an attack on my place of work! Would even be able to use the old runway as evac point. B)

lol, that little post right there might get you put on a "list" here in the US! I used to be a pretty big US Civil War buff, and always enjoyed looking at the battlefield maps and how they accomplished what they did. It's cool to see how they made a plan from the ground too. For instance, here where I live, we have a lot of hills, so there were a few fights to get to the hills, which overlooked the city, so now, anywhere I go, I like to read the terrain and see how best to "attack" it in my mind, lol.

lol, that little post right there might get you put on a "list" here in the US!

This is where I work, or at least the large grey block just to the left of the "A" is:

Gaydon from the air.

The rest of the buildings are Jaguar & Land Rover facilities and the airfield; although I hear is still theoretically useable is now our shared test track. But as you can see, could be an interesting assault?

Back in the 50's this was a "Cold War" V-plane base, although I believe they only flew Victors & Valiants, never any Vulcans.

This is where I work, or at least the large grey block just to the left of the "A" is:

Gaydon from the air.

The rest of the buildings are Jaguar & Land Rover facilities and the airfield; although I hear is still theoretically useable is now our shared test track. But as you can see, could be an interesting assault?

Back in the 50's this was a "Cold War" V-plane base, although I believe they only flew Victors & Valiants, never any Vulcans.

I clicked the link and thought, okay, so he's a pilot or an aircraft mechanic. The I though to my self... I asked, "Self, where are all of the planes and hangars and such?"

I then read the rest of your post. LOL

Anyways. We should get this 'noob' from the video into the ARMA2 servers and see how l33t he is then.

I clicked the link and thought, okay, so he's a pilot or an aircraft mechanic. The I though to my self... I asked, "Self, where are all of the planes and hangars and such?"

I then read the rest of your post. LOL

Anyways. We should get this 'noob' from the video into the ARMA2 servers and see how l33t he is then.

Nothing so adventurous, just a humble buyer, of car bits.

Interestingly, if you follow the "B4100", south-east, you quickly come to another large camp. This one is active, it's DMC Kineton: One of, if not the largest munitions stores in the UK. The neat little rows of "buildings" are in fact the underground storage bunkers. I believe they are all for conventional munitions but it would still make one hell of a whole if it went up!

Nothing so adventurous, just a humble buyer, of car bits.

Interestingly, if you follow the "B4100", south-east, you quickly come to another large camp. This one is active, it's DMC Kineton: One of, if not the largest munitions stores in the UK. The neat little rows of "buildings" are in fact the underground storage bunkers. I believe they are all for conventional munitions but it would still make one hell of a whole if it went up!

Is the munitions bunker the side mission?? im up for it!!

lol I thought sort of the same thing, then wondered why the "air strip" shows up as a road. I would definately take the traffic circle to the east and pwn the noobs n2 infinity. B)

• 2 weeks later...