Spartans Home

TACDOM - Friday 11 Dec 2009 2000 GMT 1500 EST

T_1

Once again Friday is nearly here, and that means TACDOM.

Comms will be used in a more controlled manner. No needless chit chat, and at all times the Squad Leader has priority in channel. This applies equally to TS and to In Game Chat Text.

Gameplay. Everything will be run off the Squad Leaders, their decision on ALL squad matters is final. If you don't agree with it, then you can speak about it later, not while the game is going on.

Revives will be only done by Medics. If your medic(s) are down any surviving team member(s) can revive the medic, but only the medic.

There will be no horseplay or fooling around at the base or between AO's, your patience in this matter is appreciated, and will hopefully be rewarded with an enhanced style of gameplay for ALL players.

2IC will handle all team assignments, logistics, co-ordination of support, "Jippers" (Join in Progress Players) and most crucially Discipline.

If a player is not adhering to the standards which we expect, then they WILL be taken aside and spoken to by the 2IC regarding their actions, and returned to the game. For the second infringment of standards, then the players will be kicked from the game and spoken to in TS. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this. If necessary the 2IC and Mission Commander will *briefly* consult prior to the kick. The player will NOT be allowed back in the game channels.

It's been pointed out before, but we make no apologies for stating it again. If a player wants to fool around they have six days and a number of servers they can do it on.

One night a week those who wish can get together and play in a more Tactical manner. If you do not wish to adhere to the rules, the US Domination and AirDom Servers are available.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everything goes well, EMT, we will use the enemy commander map.

We will also be taking volunteers for Friendly Commander slots to be filled, as well as squad leader/team Leader slots. I'll have maps up and ready for the mission commanders tomorrow to develop and show their strategy to the squad leaders.

I'm going to volunteer for pilot (Non-combat/transport only!) duty now for whenever I get on. Just make sure you've got a backup or two incase I forget or am busy.

And as well as an enemy commander, do we have 2-3 dedicated pilot slots this time? Instead of them being engineers?

Happy to volunteer for squad or small team leader. But I'm out on a pre-chrimbo piss-up tonight, so not available for any pre-game tactic stuff, so understand if that makes me ineligable.

Failing that, also keen on scout / sniper, first-in role. Getting quite accustomed to blowing up radio towers!! :D

As per usual my dads taxi service doesn't stop till just before 10.00pm Friday, I will however do any lead role when I eventually get there. Just consider me a battle casualty replacement.

I volunteer for whichever leadership roles are unfilled, including opfor commander. As always, I anticipate leadership will rotate from AO to AO.

And also, as always, I will do my best to show, but family last-minutes are so frequent that I need to plan for them (whatever they happen to become).

LOL. I thought it was friday. Went to my docs appointment a day early but they took the cast off anyway. So it worked out. :lol:

Wow. visit reality much? Glad your cast came off and everything is healing nicely.

I guess we need to stay on topic... I probably wont be there considering its my dad's birthday today and he is coming over for dinner. Have fun.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~