Spartans Home

Mumble/Murmur 1.2 beta

Ebden~SPARTA~

The most recent nearly-stable version of http://mumble.sourceforge.net/Main_Page. I wouldn't bring it up but for it's integrated chat overlay, compatible with any game running Direct3D or Open GL.

Any possible use for tactical missions or tacdom Arma2? I found the update via a replay on youtube with the overlay visible. It isn't very complex, possibly not suitable for Tacdom with lots of players unless it has a sort-feature and color coding to represent different channels.

Yeah we use TS and are looking forward to TS3. Should be out in December (next month) or soon after last I heard.

Yes, I know we use teamspeak. My point was the overlay.

:P I still confuse custard-zeno-luggage in coms, and all the 20-35y/o americans & canadians lacking accent.

Anything that could help me know who is talking was worth the notice.

Will TS3 incorporate an overlay?

Let me help you

Luggage, welsh, very dry humour, often a sarcy old git.

Zeno, cockney with no sense of humour, bit of a bastard.

Custard, english, good natured.

T1, unmistakably scottish, good natured until you touch his choppers, then its "off with his head"

I hope this helps

Let me help you

Zeno, cockney with no sense of humour, bit of a bastard.

Custard, english, good natured.

T1, unmistakably scottish, good natured until you touch his choppers, then its "off with his head"

I hope this helps

So is that third one a proper english Custard?

I'm more a fan of T1 myself, I hardly make sense of his accent, but when I do I feel special.

I'm more a fan of T1 myself, I hardly make sense of his accent, but when I do I feel special.

Very funny.....not. FFS you don't need the Rosetta stone ... you should be grateful that I speak slowly and not at normal speed.

We need a new server rule as well - "Reason for Kick/Ban - Asking T_1 Is that Sean Connery?"

Let me help you

I hope this helps

Doesn't sound it though. He's been in BPR for christ knows how long and I only realised he was Welsh about a month ago, when I saw his ArmA face!!

Very funny.....not. FFS you don't need the Rosetta stone ... you should be grateful that I speak slowly and not at normal speed.

We need a new server rule as well - "Reason for Kick/Ban - Asking T_1 Is that Sean Connery?"

HAHA. I never asked... I said IT WAS Sean Connery. And I prefaced it with "I'm a big fan, can I have your autograph?"

Isn't it Tee time?