Zeno~SPARTA~

Sparta is currently running 6 servers

Sparta Domination West Revive Enhanced by MH6 Public

Sparta Domination Private

Sparta Domi Sahrani (return to Sahrani) Public

Sparta Tactical Private

Sparta Tactical Domination Private*

Sparta Domination East Revive Public

If you want access to the Tactical Domination server send me a pm. I will explain the conditions

and doing it all of it on my new set up - just hooked up my pc to my 42" LCD monitor

42"!! I still have a dell 19". crud. 42" is double that (or quadruple?) Monitor, trackIR, joystick, so much on the wishlist.

Is this the right download for the Sahrani map, Dom 1.03 retro by Bushlurker?

If so, the big file is CAA1 Project by Team, which additionally needs CBA, according to dev-haven.

Am I overdoing it, or do we need CAA1, CBA, and the Bushlurker rework to use the Sahrani server?

Edited by Ebden

I have joined the server with the 2 gig CAAI Project and the missions, dont know about the other stuff

I just attempted to join the server, but it only sat in the 'waiting for host' screen (the server status was create-is that just a holding pattern until someone joins, or an admin-needed step?) I successfully logged onto another sahrani server.

Thank you Zeno you have worked very hard on this game......Thanks!

I tried Sahrani again, logged in fine this time. It's fun to try another map. Thanks Zeno.

On the Sahrani map, what do the three red diamonds in the village btwx the two main islands mean (the symbols are on the three roads, there is no apparent roadblock)? On the same map, some peaks have a red ring with points like a mini compass rose. What do they represent?

• 2 weeks later...

We are obviously dropping positions because it's talking far too long to clear a town. Last night (this morning) for instance, I manage to get a shot off before one town was taken, and even manage to engage a couple of AI on the last town.

Far too much to do ...

That said, good work by Luggage and Halli keeping some kind of order in the chaos which ensued, and too Smiley for being extra patient (and more for getting us the hell out of Dodge when the armor from the main AO started heading our way at the side mission, good work bud)