Spartans Home

Sparta Servers

Zeno~SPARTA~

Its a numbers game

We run 6 servers, everyone used to play on one server, we ran the tac dom night on that server. Hence the server ranking was high.

Now we have a group of people that enjoy Sahrani, another group that enjoy Air Dom and we all go to the seperate Tactical Domination server. The diversity hurts numbers, but like I said before I am not focused on the numbers just the quality.

The TvT will run on a 7th server.

Sorry Zeno, forgot the [/sarcasim] tags, I was getting at how busy the server was, that as Halli and Luggage had unfortunately point out to a few prospective Pilots that event without Air Support (other than transport choppers) it was taking a very short time to clear a zone.

Luggage and Halli did a good job in the face over over whelming non TS players.

Haha Luggage Is the Best Admin we don't have... he spent a big part of his time yesterday calming the server and players listen to him.

It's those damn green hands of his they are mezmerized by them. :rolleyes:

For me it just gets out of hand when the entire Air Force is mobilized.

wow luggage your so devious are you not. and whats wrong with the air force nothing like a 1000 lbs bomb on there head to give them a wake up call. or a funeral whatever your choice.

lol I think he's talking about our air farce, with all the barnstormers flying around, it's a bit crazy.