Spartans Home

Screenies.

Zebb

Yea I agree with X, it's not the GFX that make a game, althought looking good with the pics. It's the community behind it.

Old saying it's not the size of the nail (hehehe) but the hammer behind it. :)

Your right, the game looks great and plays probably better out of the box than the original Arma did but we need to get all the good stuff from the communtiy for it to be better, I see that the 1.02 patch has already been annpounced but no date yet and ACE 2 is in the pipeline so I think it won't take as long to get this version where we want it.

I'm looking forward to getting some HAHO insertions into a nice desert map looking this good in the future.. B)

Your right, the game looks great and plays probably better out of the box than the original Arma did but we need to get all the good stuff from the communtiy for it to be better, I see that the 1.02 patch has already been annpounced but no date yet and ACE 2 is in the pipeline so I think it won't take as long to get this version where we want it.

I'm looking forward to getting some HAHO insertions into a nice desert map looking this good in the future.. B)

Roger that mate!

I'm stoked you're liking what you see already...signs of good things to come I'm sure.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm really surprised at all the mods that have been made already and how easily the modders have been able to port their stuff from Arma 1 over. Compatibality is a very good thing.

Oh, and did you see the video of the C-130s and the airborne drop?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

User posted image

Yes, it fit.

User posted image

Considering most people have trouble in a helicopter at 10 meters going <200 km/h upright, I think I did pretty well for myself. :P

User posted image

User posted image

My first units Domi server. It was me and one other guy having fun with helicopters.

I love flying. :lol: