Spartans Home

Morgans Eve Online Contest

Morgan

Well, Ive been hangin' out with you folks for awhile now and its been a great time. Time zones are not ideal so I havent been able to meet and play with everyone, but Sparta and all of its members have been overwhelmingly kind and accomodating to me. Just been a boatload of fun whenever I game with Spartans.

So, as some of you know Ive decided not to continue with Eve for now (though I will very likely jump back in later on this summer) and I have this 60 day time card just sitting here waiting for some lucky Spartan to come along and use it.

All you have to do to win the 60 days of Eve Online time is provide the best completed answer to this question:

If you had one wish you could only use for the benefit of Sparta, what would you wish for?

Contest closes Monday at midnight, Mountain Time. (Long holiday weekend here...:) ) I will provide the time card serial number to the winner in private mail. Answers can be as funny or serious as you want...

Good luck...

Does this count for none spartans whom are thinking about slowly going to eve during the 6 week hol's ? :P

If so i'd just say that i wish the friendship will never end.