Spartans Home

Going to The Land Of Zeno

CoBoL~SPARTA~

Ok, I leave for france in about a hour so see the new year in over there with the wife.

Now just in case I can't get online for new year. I would like this opertunity to wish all off you the best, for the new year and look forward to next year with you guys again.

Here's my message I ripped from somewhere :-

May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all

the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular

New Year ever. Happy New Year

:lol:

Wifi, hell be on his journey to the center of Paris withdrawing from these shores

There is no substitute for English milk and bread, have a great time and stay away from

the girls in red.

We will hold the fort in 'Blighty' and do extra Surfing at High speed till yar returns.

Happy New Years.... feliz ano nuevo

:bye2: eheheheh :lol:

Ok, I leave for france in about a hour so see the new year in over there with the wife.

Now just in case I can't get online for new year. I would like this opertunity to wish all off you the best, for the new year and look forward to next year with you guys again.

Here's my message I ripped from somewhere :-

May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all

the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular

New Year ever. Happy New Year

:lol:

Don't forget my Stick of Rock, I wanna PARIS HILTON in the middle of it !!

&"> &" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

IPB Image

Now wait one minute, You all don't do thanksgiveing, But you do the new year thing, Allrighty then, I see, says the blind man to his deff daughter as he entered the light of the room. Have a great time in "GAY PARIE" socklayblew! Don't forget to have some real french bread and some vino! LOL!

And A happy new year thing to all!!!

Wait again, we must explain this holliday, You see as the big silver ball falls down the tower in NEW york city It will be the new year YAY!!!!! Do they drop a big silver ball from the Ifel tower as well? Or Big Ben? In case they do, Don't be standing around the bottom of it, if you know what I mean! Here in florida they kick a silver ball down the beach. LOL!!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Ok we got net in the hotel room, but the hotel have blocked every port except for 80. This is only a small inconveince for now. I shall work on there router tomorow, or find another way maybe usings socks2http. But leave with me. I will get on TS if it kills me. We like a challange :)

Anyways thanks for the messages, and KIWI the wife thinks the picture you posted is quite funny, she is just as sick as you when it comes to humor. Shame she won't get me the girls in the piccy for my BDAY, but I will work on that one also, lol