Spartans Home

Would you like a slice of birthday cake :)

CoBoL~SPARTA~

As you are well aware, we will be celebrating SPARTA'S one year old birthday, so I popped on my apron, turned on the dual core and got to work on a birthday cake.

Popped a few lines of code, a couple of jpgs, a bit of mp3 into the dual core, left on max CPU. Out popped the CD-ROM and there was a cake.

Enjoy, I have already had the first slice as you will see.

Don't think it really matters weather or not it's exe or rar. AVG will probably say the same once un-rared. It's only the same as downloading a MS service pack or drivers or even a self extracting exe. I think AVG is a bit sensitive, and I wont pop it onto you tube just in case I get done for copyright :)

But thanks for the comments, Now I can't post too much, coz at the mo my connection speed is slower than MUTT'S. Running on my 3G thing, but it only gets a GPRS connection in back office. Think thats like Dial-Up speed, So yea Viii what for tea over next week or so. I am coming to live with you.

Nice but all it does is not work on my machine.

Won't work for me either, if you put it on YouTube they will tell you if there's a problem.

most of the time they just claim the right to attach an advert to the page your vid is on

This is what I have been told by YouTube on more than one occasion

UMG has claimed some or all audio content in your video WTCC Donington Replay. This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program.

Your video is still live because UMG has authorized the use of this content on YouTube. As long as UMG has a claim on your video, they will receive public statistics about your video, such as number of views. Viewers may also see advertising on your video's page.

Claim Details:

Copyright owner: UMG

Content claimed: Some or all of the audio content

Policy: Allow this content to remain on YouTube.

* Place advertisements on this video's watch page.

Applies to these locations:

Everywhere

UMG claimed this content as a part of the YouTube Content Identification program. YouTube allows partners to review YouTube videos for content to which they own the rights. Partners may use our automated video / audio matching system to identify their content, or they may manually review videos.

You have the following options:

Do Nothing

Your video will continue to play uninterrupted everywhere.

Dispute Claim

If you believe that this claim was made in error, or that you are otherwise authorized to use the content at issue, you can dispute this claim with UMG. You will be guided through a web-based form, and your dispute will be passed to them for review.

Please note that if you protest the claim made against your video, we will make your video available for view to the alleged rights owner. This is necessary for the rights owner to review the dispute, and will happen regardless of the privacy settings you placed on your video. If your video is private and you are not willing to allow the alleged rights owner to view it, we unfortunately cannot accept a claim dispute. However, if your video is private, this will be clearly notified to the rights owner at the time of viewing your video and they are required to respect the privacy and confidentiality of your video.

For more information on this process, please see the Video ID Disputes section in our Help Center.

Please also take a few minutes to visit our Help Center section on Policy and Copyright Guidelines, where you can learn more about copyright laws and our Video Identification Service.

When you guys say, It wont work. Does it come up with a error msg. Or Does it just sit there and laugh at you, coz on my really old computer running XP. P4 2.4 512MG Ram, Some ATI card, it takes like 5 mins to load and run for some reason.

Ok posted a video of the 3d applications, used FRAPS to capture this was ok, but when I converted and uploaded. The Sound got all screwed up. But for those that can't run the program this it what it looks like.

User posted image

20 Second Clip Here

Edited by Floyd~SPARTA~
Embed video