Spartans Home

e_monies new toy

e_money~SPARTA~

looks cool dude remember to gangster lean when ur driving along outher wise urll look like a normal persion. wish i could have a 4X4 but i think itd be like about £25 every week say for tax or some shit. and dont even wanna think about the insurance for a beast like that (if its more than a 1.0 i have to cry a little)

Sweet! Join the jeep team, My wife has a 97 Sport 4.0 auto, full steel doors, quadarecoil suspension. My friend, Major Moons daughter has a 06 4cyc. . Yours is a square headlight. leaf spring. Ile tell you what, as a pro mechanic for 29 years. Jeeps are a DAM good Vehicle. The stright 6 cyc=232ci has been tryed and true AMC engine sence the early 60s. There are no bugs left in those engines, Full cast iron block with cast iron cyclinder head. The camshaft is in the block where it belongs. None of this communist designed alumnuim cam in the head crap, where the expansion rates between the two different metels are different causeing the head gasket to blow out if you get it hot. It has OBD 2 SFI injection. It has a steel body. Wish it was alumnuim like the land rover. I would put a jeep up against any 4x4 out there today. Except the newest, nazi engine jeeps, they ruined the engines in the new ones. Old Athlon wants to do a conversion on one to the brute. Nice!

User posted image

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

The 6 cyclinder of that year has a 19 gallon tank. And the 4 cyc i think took 16. The 4cyc has 411 gear and the 6cyc has 373 gearing. The new 4cyc has a 6 speed manual trans. They get 26 mpg stock.

E money let me know if you need any technical wireing dieagrams, Or wireing scmatics on it. I got it all.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~