Spartans Home

Out of pocket again.

Zeno~SPARTA~

Guys & Gals

I will be unable to attend the crouch only soirée this evening. Based on the huge numbers yesterday my presence will not be missed.

I should be able to attend the race tomorrow evening, but if not I will at least move the server on to race at the appropriate time.

Cheers all

Zeno

I have friends coming over again for a long weekend (starting Wednesday, lol). I wont be around for the crouch only nights, nor will I be able to join the BPR server on wednesday. I should be available to retain the back marker position for the race on Sunday.

ahh well,

If any1 deserves a break Zeno its you, you do some great work 4 us and appreciate it muchly.

im sure they would be ok with me though, my vocab is limited 2 swearing and I know a few in other languages 2 :)

I have friends coming over again for a long weekend (starting Wednesday, lol). I wont be around for the crouch only nights, nor will I be able to join the BPR server on wednesday. I should be available to retain the back marker position for the race on Sunday.

Enjoy your time with friends and family. I'm trying to beat my rig into submission so I don't get any more 11th hour surprises and can do my part by holding the rear guard position on Sunday... :P

ps...And it can't be said often enough......THANK YOU for doing such an outstanding job organizing races, helping everyone sort out various issues and the other thankless tasks you undertake.

Do your mates enjoy a bit of single malt? If so, grab a fifth for your get together and I'll cover it with a donation to SPARTA as a way of saying thank you from all of us.

Cheers,