Spartans Home

Warehouse - Materials over Resources

Samurai~SPARTA~

Just a favour to ask...

If you have any spare hours, can you use them to convert resources in the warehouse to ship materials in the warehouse.

We are short of hemp and fir, and really need pretty much all of the materials to make Trader Cutter for advancement purposes.

7 x Ballast

13 x Blocks

8 x Cables And Howsers

3 x Canvas Rolls

5 x Cordage And Oakum

40 x Fir Frame Parts

9 x Iron Fittings

64 x Planks

3 x Rigging Parts

6 x Rudder Parts

8 x Small Carriage

2 x Tar

20 x Wooden Fittings

Thanks

Now Custard and myself have reached the dizzy heights of level 15 and level 20 in crafting, we can start to make bigger ships.

If anyone cares to make small or medium carriages we need them for the likes of Brigs Snows and Cerberus'

Thanks for the crafting done so far I appreciate it

If in doubt the Ores always need turning into ingots and the stone into ballast

I have looked into the trading and crafting for gold a bit more today and come to the conclusion that making money from trading is very time consuming at the moment and the only things that we can craft to regularly earn good income from is low grade notes

I am putting a chunk of copper each day into the clan warehouse help yourself to some if you want to craft notes you will need a shipyard to do this and 60 copper ore and 90 coal for each one we have been selling them for 40,000 and 50,000

If you would like a Trader Cutter, Brig, Snow or Cerberus please let us know, as we get blueprints for other ships I guess we will add these to the list

Thanks for the crafting done so far I appreciate it

If in doubt the Ores always need turning into ingots and the stone into ballast

I have looked into the trading and crafting for gold a bit more today and come to the conclusion that making money from trading is very time consuming at the moment and the only things that we can craft to regularly earn good income from is low grade notes

I am putting a chunk of copper each day into the clan warehouse help yourself to some if you want to craft notes you will need a shipyard to do this and 60 copper ore and 90 coal for each one we have been selling them for 40,000 and 50,000

If you would like a Trader Cutter, Brig, Snow or Cerberus please let us know, as we get blueprints for other ships I guess we will add these to the list

Low Grade Notes do not need a shipyard, I was making them without one.

I have found trading to actually make some decent gold if you can play the system right. I went from around 75k gold to over 200k gold last night without leaving Port Royal, just buying and reselling goods. Though I have the added advantage of being awake at 3AM EST when most of the server is asleep, which incidentally is when the server goes down for maintenance every day.

For instance I saw someone list coal at around 25g per, which I bought and relisted at 80g and sold. Made about 20k profit for a minute of work. Then I invested that 20k into making small profits on other items. I'm now spending a good chunk of my 200k to try and grow it even more.

I'm also working on a system to automate some aspects of trading, i.e. when I enter a port it automatically records all quantities and prices of the port's inventory, so I don't have to keep a spreadsheet manually. I was even thinking about making it record to a database, so if any of you wanted to use it we could in theory have up to date trade prices for any port one of us visits. Similar to the navalcrafting map but more real-time (navalcraft only updates during maintenance).

I will be using this system and sailing around a bit. The system will tell me what items would make me the most profit based on travel time and the buy/sell prices of various ports I've seen.

I do this because I'm insane.

If I can't make a decent profit with this then trading is definitely not worth it. Trading without leaving Port Royal is already lucrative though.

• Like 1

Things we really need crafted to make Brigs and Cutters...

Small Carriage

Planks

Iron Fittings

Cordage and Oakum

Fir Frame Parts

Planks

Ballast

Rigging Parts

Iron Ingots

Cables and Howsers

Please, if you have any spare crafting hours :)

In all seriousness can I suggest you have a Fir Rattlesnake the biggest issue we have all witnessed is we are unable to TAG enemies because of speed and Fir is fastest?

Obviously I will be crafting exceptional ships this requires 4 low grade notes for each Rattlesnake these take a lot of hours to craft I need 2 more notes for Cent's ship can I request guys wanting a Rattlesnake craft 4 low grade notes the resources are in the clan warehouse thanks.

Will do, but as my surprise turned out weak, I'd like extra timber, and a copper plating for speed.

I can only make basic ones, so if somebody has the XP for better please ;-)

Planking and copper plating are both permanent upgrades and at level 21 crafting I can only make basic and common types (for Gold you need crafting level 50) I don't think it would be worth me making permanent upgrades for you.

I also need 4 low grade notes to craft your Rattlesnake if you can craft them for me from resources I have placed in the clan warehouse you will get it quicker :thumbsup:

Forrester and Cent now have their Rattlesnakes if anyone else wants one please let me know

If you can craft 4 low grade notes it will help speed production

We now have a reasonable amount of Red Wood Log for making furnishings and I have some Gold from my mine has anyone some Silver I can trade so I can make a few?