Spartans Home

Warehouse - Materials over Resources

Samurai~SPARTA~

Trying to sell them doesn't work, I made some from loot, and they are on contract for 3 days now.

Never mention another tv show plz, watched the whole first season of black sails in a day.....Harrrrr :D

It only gets better after Season 1.

61 Furnishings made, we may made need another source of coal with all the different ores we are now smelting

I put some 450 units of coal, 250 units of fur logs and 120 units of silver into the warehouse over the last few days.

Will see how my crafting hours go as I am still pushing to make as many ships as possible to increase my crafting level and get those higher level blueprints...

Much of my crafting time is now actually going to make med notes (200 hours a pop, plus making the silver ingots and coins) as I need them to make ships to increase the BP drop chances....my income has dropped significantly, good thing I don't need to buy too much ;)

If I put Silver into the warehouse, can someone craft the silver coins I need? Each med note takes 30 silver coins (30 silver ingots + 30 coal (60 silver + 60 coal)) totalling 60 silver and 90 coal. If I put silver the warehouse, please don't use it all for furnishings, I only have a limited supply of silver (75/day at the moment).

Cheers,

Samurai

I suspect it was already used to make furnishings....

Oops I took 112 silver ore out by mistake when making low grade notes and forgot to put it back it's now back in the clan warehouse sorry

The 61 furnishings I made are still in warehouse ready for shipbuilding

• Like 1

2 x Mid Grade Notes made for Sam and left in the Warehouse.

I have one Rattlesnake built for Sam and one ready to build but I do need 4 x Low Grade Notes and the hours to craft the actual ship.

Last I checked there was 5000 or so coal available at Jacmel (Hispaniola) for 23g per or so. I'll try to make a run tonight and see if its still there.

For now I've deposited 2000 iron and 585 coal in the warehouse.

Due to an unfortunate navigational error on my part, I didn't have time to get the 2000 Hemp and 4800 Coal back to KPR before server reset. I'll have to do it tomorrow.

I managed to somehow miss Ile-a-vache completely when sailing from Port Morant, and didn't realize it until I hit Sale-Trou. By the time I got back to Ile-a-vache, the wind was eastward. Whoops. Probably for the better though, Blackjack Morgan was sighted near KPR.

I put 24 Cables & Howsers and 42 Small Carriages in the warehouse though.

What does Blackjack sail? Would a Rattlesnake help deal with him I can provide one?

He sails a pirate frigate as I recall. He has been hanging around KPR/Morant pretty frequently lately. A rattlesnake would help tag him assuming there are other friendlies nearby to engage. I try to keep my Trincomalee at Morant so I can intercept. Someone managed to catch him last night but I was too far away to help, hopefully they sunk the bastard.

• 1 month later...