Spartans Home

Arma II Domination

Luggage~SPARTA~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to even up the odds on the 1944 server, so there is another server, 1944 cent, which has had the Centurion tank mod added to it. The server runs a domination mission with an AVRE, Mk12 and Mk13, as well as a T34 and T55. This is a test to see if the game is more balanced when there are only a few people on.

The mods can all be had from our download site http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/section.php?id=Arma+2+Operation+Arrowhead

You will need the following mods

I44 2.666

I44 hf2 (hotfix)

CBA

and

Cent.

Playing the allies is tough in the 1944 Mod, but for once air support really helps balance the game. It isnt easy but those P47s. P51s and Typhoons can really make a difference. Our little Cromwell was never destroyed despite an encounter with a king Tiger, It was quite amusing rushing around trying to keep away from its gun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think we all were. Take out the wall glitch deaths and the magic arty and there probably wasnt that many time we actually got shot. Feel the need to watch saving private ryan or band of brothers as soon as i woke up today haha.