Spartans Home

Not a good thing

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Seems good old Athlon was on his way to work Thursday the 12th and seeing I was a little early, moved over into the lane next to the far left side lane on a 4 lane highway. Then after a few miles, some crazy fool in a 2008 dodge pick up truck came screaming up from behind and from the right side lanes cut over in front of me just missing my front bumper buy inches.

He swerved over so hard when he tried to recover into the far left lane his rear end fished tailed to the left, then to the right, and then when it came back to the right, he spun out, up against the guard rail.

Now this fricken CLOWN is going backwards in the lane next to me probley about 60 mph. I thought for about 1 micro second the he would stay glued to the guard rail and I could get buy the idiout with out so much as a scratch. But NO, he bounced off the guard rail and ended up right in front of me sliding backwards.

At the same time splashing mud up all over my windshield blinding me.

Not being able to stop I ended up head on impacting that friggen clown sending him back into the left side guard rail and me spinning 360s down the center of that 4 lane highway. I tried to counter steer and get it back under control, and finely did. I ended up between the 2 far right side lanes at 45 degrees.

At some point in time there was a chevy pick up truck that spun out as well along my right side, he I gess went around me and ended up against the guard rail feather down from me as well.

All of that happened in about 2 seconds, So seeing that I did not hit someone else in all of that spinning that was going on. jumped out of what was left of my new truck and called 911 to get the cops and fire dept on the way. I directed traffic until the police arrived.

So I am not injured or hurt at all. And for a micro second saw my life flash before my eyes.

The highway patrolman told me later that friggen clown that caused the whole thing went to the hospital, his licones is suspended, and he is charged with the accident.

Now have to get rental car and all of that. But the good part is im ok, and my 2012 ram truck protected me very well. the impact was fairly hard. the friggen clowns truck is totally destroyed, my truck is tore up fairly well. Don't know if it can be fixed yet or not. Going to impound yard to get stuff out of truck and get pics of truck, I will post them up if you guys want to see it.

Any crash you can walk away from is a good thing.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I don't know what caused all that damage to the silver dodge truck, eather the guard rail or me. After the mud got splashed up on my windshield/ wind screen I was blinded, I did see something come up and hit me. couldent tell what it was. One of those trucks.

Well good news, all the dammage to my truck is mostly sheet metel, got the estmate, and it is now at the body shop for repair. the frame is not touched, one main body support on the left side that goes from the raidatior support to the cowle is kinked. it will be replaced, along with all new factory parts. Lets see how they do.

Don't worrie I will nitt pick them hard.

Well its hard to contain jerks on the hiway, thats usally my luck. His insurance paying for the whole thing, and I have to file a dimished value claim on my truck as well. Seems that after a accident it will not be worth what it was before the accident, so I will file the claim as soon as I find out what the difference its. Or have to hire a attorney to sue them for the difference. I will see whats up.

• 1 month later...