Spartans Home

Tac Friday

Pringle~SPARTA~

I know I've posted about this once before, but couldn't find the thread. So, repost in 3..2..1...

Let it be known.... Traditional Spartan Tactical Domination begins this Friday night - I'll be on by 19:00 EST, when enough show up, we'll start. Nothing too fancy, just us friends doing what we like to do like we used to. And nope, I'm not asking. Just put your lives on hold and be there. The end.

Timezone conversion here

Ty

i will try to leggit home to be on for 11gmt i finish work at 11pm and can be home on the comp realistically for quarter past. :pilot:

Requirments for Tac night:

Mods: SpartaACEv1.13 can be found Here

Optional Sound mod: I recommend J.S.R.S 1.4, Can be found Here

Optional RH Gun pack - You don't need it, but if someone gets a gun from that box, you will not be able to see it. Can be found Here

If we do a custom island, you will have to dl that as well. But if we stick to chenerus and Takistan, you wont have to dl anything else.

Lingor, Ovaron and Falujiah can be found on the link above

Other than that, You should be set to go. Just make sure you go into your Ace settings and change your name to your ingame name so you will be able to put on earbuds and other items.

If you need any help installing it, let me know and we will get together before Friday.

Edited by EMT~SPARTA~

zeno im a night owl a couple of pints on a friday night after finishing work spent on arma is exactly what the doctor orders. im too wired to sleep so soon after work. if ya give me a few minutes grace period before locking the server ill be on.