Spartans Home

ACE 1.12 removed from the server - back to 1.11

Zeno~SPARTA~

Pfft I do little.

The grenade throwing thing needs enabling in the client config, I expect it's just change the name from John Doe thing if I find otherwise I will posty.

Bugs for Ace 1.12 please post your feed back is welcome. OK OK so me and some other Peoples noticed while playing that it is possible to shoot yourself in the face with your own weapon, and that when you get into and out of choppers lose your backpack.

Bugs for Ace 1.12 please post your feed back is welcome. OK OK so me and some other Peoples noticed while playing that it is possible to shoot yourself in the face with your own weapon, and that when you get into and out of choppers lose your backpack.

We have a problem Houston.

Bullets are ricochet back in shooters face

backpacks fully loaded are dispearing leaving vehicles...

v1.11 was way more stable

serious fellas 1.12 is flawed

Sorry for the good news...

This happened on two different missions after a server reboot

Edited by Roach

NO NEED TO CHANGE THE ACE FILE IN THE USERCONFIG THIS TIME, ITS THERE FOR NEW INSTALLS.

Leaving the old userconfig>>bugged

New userconfig John doe>>>Bugged

New userconfig with account name>>>bugged

Plus people were getting "Chernarussed" lol by ironsights from 100s of metres....those ai "tweaks" they did dont look right....

Unless something went wrong repacking ACE to SpartAce,keeping the last version might be best....that one had no problems at all.

Karl had some weird boomerangbullets going on lol

Scorpion had dissapearing backpacks.

Gunny and Roach had a mixture of that.

And Dizko got pwnd by a Taki 600metres away sportin an AK74 and a giant 1940s magnifier.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

Leaving the old userconfig>>bugged

New userconfig John doe>>>Bugged

New userconfig with account name>>>bugged

Plus people were getting "Chernarussed" lol by ironsights from 100s of metres....those ai "tweaks" they did dont look right....

Unless something went wrong repacking ACE to SpartAce,keeping the last version might be best....that one had no problems at all.

Karl had some weird boomerangbullets going on lol

Scorpion had dissapearing backpacks.

Gunny and Roach had a mixture of that.

And Dizko got pwnd by a Taki 600metres away sportin an AK74 and a giant 1940s magnifier.

yep

was amusing though watching karl whack himself a few times lol

Edited by Roach

The backpack thing is not a bug read the changelog

If you get in as pilot it says something about no primary weapons or backpacks allowed or something like that, in the ACE2 latest thread at BIS ppl do not like this but the ACE team are saying place those items in the aircraft before getting in as the pilot.

We hardly ever fly when playing ARMA,i just tested some stuff out on Duala again.....looks okay....you drop your backpack when your a pilot ,any other seat or vehicle will and should let you keep it.

Im having no problems this time,i did have a problem trying to load CBA so i downloaded the latest and put all its addons files in the spartamodv1.0\addons folder.

Just now got a outdated aceclientsideconfig.hpp error message.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

UMM i hope its not this video LOL!!!

Its all Bravo ...n you were there!

:yes:

ACE 1.12 is seriously flawed.

It plays sweet when you start it ..after 40 or so minutes it takes a dump....badly

R

Edited by Roach

I have rolled the server back to 1.11.

I know Karl had problems, but did anyone else have the same problems. I have not experienced any problems but did observe in Karls case that visually (from my perspective) the bullet drop was normal but I could hear his rounds impact the ground nearby. Did anyone else experience this themselves with their own weapons?

I have rolled the server back to 1.11.

I know Karl had problems, but did anyone else have the same problems. I have not experienced any problems but did observe in Karls case that visually (from my perspective) the bullet drop was normal but I could hear his rounds impact the ground nearby. Did anyone else experience this themselves with their own weapons?

Yes I did too..

bullets flying all round me.

Thx for the 1.11

Untill its figured out =)

Thx Bro

Thats not what I asked, did you have the same problems with your weapon?

I don't know if the video Karl frapped has been posted yet, but it should show what I experienced the other day. I was playing fine for about 40 minutes or so (had racked up about 86 kills) then after changing weapons I test fired the new weapon and saw the lingering barrel smoke that I had remembered Roach descibing. I shot at a tree and it didn't hit it. Finally Karl stood about 20 feet in front of me and I empied several clips at him with my crosshair never leaving his chest; never hit him! I moved within a couple of feet of him and had the same result. Scorpion and Karl mentioned seeing the rounds landing at my feet even when I shot straight overhead. I changed weapons a couple of times ending with the same result. The Metis didn't have this issue; just the rifles I used. Both Karl and myself spent a while looking for any Google posts about this issue but didn't find andything. Anyway, I hope this helps.

Did we narrow this down to the HK weapons only or is this a problem with all the weapons... I was using the MK weapons with no problems...If so Im thinking the HK weapons mod might need to be re vamped for the new

1.12 Ace...It might be a good start to begin looking there ... just a thought :)