Spartans Home

Mission play sign up 27th Aug

custard~SPARTA~

Tonights fun was mixed how about another go tomorrow, I will edit changes to missions played tonight and give it another bash. Or maybe we try a different mission?

Who is in?

Liberty Storm has been edited and uploaded

One medic role has been changed to a rifleman with a SCAR L CQC

Medic has lost spare kit for machinegunner has more medic supplies and swopped HOLO for IRON sights

Team Leader has ACOG not HOLO

Lose Polling station trigger size changed from 10x20 to 8x16 this should make it so OPFOR have to enter building to make a mission failure

AAR

I need to change the trigger in 'Liberty Storm' further, other than that we need 9 ppl really on there A game to complete it. We got better though.

2nd mission nice try it didn't go quite as well as yesterday losing the one medic we had earley to a headshot ruined the attempt, valiant effort though it was.

Is it worth editing the mission so insert is nearer the best point to attack or is the long walk in ok?

not sure - but i tell you one thing i'm seeing is a possible need to cut down the number of coop players - or build in scaling (remove some squads depending on how many players insert). i have a script for this already - that way if only 6 insert it will remove x number of opfor.

Losing Dai early on was a real downer, in the end I was crawling & passing out every 5 yards, so no use!

I like the long walk in, it adds to the realism, so I say keep it.

Lighty's idea to reduce OPFOR numbers in line with player numbers is a good one.

Regardless of squad size I think both medics is a necessity.

Liberty Storm poll trigger reduced to 2x4 in center building now on server as version 04 all other versions deleted

The long walk in doesn't put me off either I will leave as is, this mission I think really needs BLUFOR to be 16+ strong to succeed comfortably with the AI numbers as it is but it's a good idea to have some really hard missions in a series.

I like the idea of different numbers of AI depending on how many players start thats brill.

@Lightspeed - that match sounded awesome the Kiwis gave it a go in the second half after they got pwned in the first from what I read.

yes the Kiwis do what they always do and commenced a fight back with 17 unanswered points to tie the match. then the Wallabies scored a quick try and missed 2 penalty kicks but cam out on top, 25-20.

with that trigger, I wonder if its too small - will the AI actually be able to get to it? alternatively, you can get rid of the trigger altogether. realistically, all you should have to do is survive the wave of opfor attacks. if they blow up that buidling its kind of unrealistic (i just added it as something to add more pressure) but it should not be a mission fail if they breach the building.