Spartans Home

Small Hiatus

PvtHopscotch

Hey I just wanted to stop by and say sorry I haven't been able to get online and play for a while. I've been busy with visiting family and I'm looking for a job before my leave runs out. Also I bought Dungeons of Dredmore on steam, that hasn't helped. I realize no one minds I just wanted to let every one know I'm not one of those "hung out for a week then disappeared" guys, I really dig the community and you've all been super cool.

I'll definitely be more active in the future once I can get the Job situation figured out and I'll still drop by the forums and post when I can.

Thanks guys.

yeah, nice of you Hop.

I 've not being present too much myself either. had a few stuff going on, more time with the g/f (that s a sort of mandatory leave of absence) and also I noticed a lot of ppl is digging MSO environment and I actually don't.

Probably due to the fact I do not have much time, when I get online I d rather enjoy a nice 'ol style Domi, getting there and killing tangos :)

I tried MSO but it takes too long to engage :)

Hey Hop, bytheway, probably you may not be interested but I am a recruiter for one of the largest Call Center company in US, Stream Global Services and we have several call centers in US and Canada. If by any chance you wanna get close to that kind of career, go to www.stream.com and take a look at the open positions. If you see anything you like, doesn t matter where, get in touch with me, I can probably help.

Good luck.