Spartans Home

Water-Logged iPhone

Pringle~SPARTA~

So, I awoke this morning to find my iPhone laying on the floor in a puddle of "water" seemingly provided by my dog's bladder. A question for after I've finished mounting my dog on the wall.... does that rice trick actually work? Is that the best tactic?

turn it off, remove sim card, place in the bag with demoisturizer (silica ,rice w will do) close the bag and pray.

Live it like that for day or 2.

Problem is , even when you dry it out there is no guarantee all connections will work properly due to corrosion.

Ideally would be to disassemble unit and clean it with alcohol but you need tools for that, manuals are available on youtube.

Edited by peter~SPARTA~

No.. let me get this straight... Are you telling me your dog pissed on your iPhone, most probably killing it ???

Man, send me your Dog !! he should be appointed with a Medal of Honor, officially recognized not only as the Man's best Friend but also as the Man's most Intelligent friend on 4 legs !

I would send the event with Pics to mr. Jobs and all of his Tribe of lawyers for the most idiotic Apple patent defense :)

I love your Dog !

on the other hand, sorry for your loss, but is probably time you get an Android ;)