Spartans Home

Multi Session Operations

DaiSan

I dont know if this has already been done but is it possible to make people not log in as admins on that server just to be on the safe side in case someone fugs up and restarts or something like that.

Also there are players missing that play on a daily basis and sadly they have been kept out to make place for players that havent played in a year,few names missing,Gunthar Steel, Bigworm,Dizko,Batwing,Overseer....i hope this wont divide the playerbase.

Just my observation,i understand that it is a test\try out.

Edited by EL_n00biachi

No one is being kept out in any way, shape or form.

Basically this is a test server and because we found the problem with people joining in any open slot, thus stopping someone else rejoining the server if their previous slot was occupied, I made the decision that the only way of avoiding this was to 'Name' each slot and hope people acted sensibly and only joined their own slot.

Now, the only info I had to go on at the time was the Domination Driving/Flying list which has about 180 entries in. Forgive me if you think I'm lazy but there was no way I was editing the mission to have 180 slots :MSNOO: so I just added a selection of names that I knew played and who I had seen already on the server.

If you want to start a request list for inclusion into the list I will happily add these as an ongoing task but please don't think anyone would be excluded as you should know by now that thats not the way we do things around here :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...