Spartans Home

GR meets Arma2: Podagorsk

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

I will get this organised today (I need to setup the server for this version of Podagorsk and fastrope, then upload these files to the download site), just to clarify does this need to run on the ACE server? If it doesnt have any ACE elements it can run on the no ACE server.

yeh guys sorry - these missions are currently non-ACE - I want to complete beta-testing in vanilla b4 creating the ACE and SP versions for full release. These can be played in ACE though and one benefit of that is the ability to cross rivers without losing your pack (as long as you do it in under 2 min)= - crossing Podagorsk river takes about 30 sec). If you dont use ACE then you will need to find boats or use the bridges for river crossings.

BUMP

Zeno repacked the two RARs for the mods (so they unpack properlly) they are available on our downloads site (Podagorsk and Fastrope)

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/section.php?id=Arma+2+Operation+Arrowhead

Lightspeed,

Note about Mission we try yesterday "The Dock"

As we spawn and depart zodiak, some of us landed on the top of the pier and exposed to enemy.

Thats almost instantly blow our cover and start firefight.

Turning on engine and move to the beach alerts patrols , since they are like 20m away from spawn point.

Had fun on this one :thumbsup_anim: (as far that we got) (the first time we planted Satchel130px-0,200,0,177-Huge_item_satchelcharge_01.png ,i was in the big hanger next to the 1st OBJ (ammo cache)

The entire thing came down on me

boom.jpghahaha was fun

looking foreword to IT again with enough people from the beginning.

(there was also an option to push the boat silently away from coast)

(switching from back seat to driver and then get out worked )

rip_from_demo_icon153.jpg

yes i will be ready with some new and improved changes to Docks - better insert and better objectives.

also, farm has had ai reduced as well as number with nv goggles.

also, a brand new map called village which i have been working on - ready for testing - a fantastic remake of the original slighty different but the same feel.

and i want to play at least one of these with you all tomorrow morning my time which would be your friday.

• 2 months later...

i have started working on these missions again - after burning out before on the mission editing.

i would like to jump in a server and test them out - is anyone interested.

i have 5 ready to go and just about done on missions 6 & 7.

see how many are interested and then we'll try and find a time to do these.

i have started working on these missions again - after burning out before on the mission editing.

i would like to jump in a server and test them out - is anyone interested.

i have 5 ready to go and just about done on missions 6 & 7.

see how many are interested and then we'll try and find a time to do these.

I am inn if i am online break THX over .