Spartans Home

Mission play Sign Up

custard~SPARTA~

First come first served

No mods required but please have STHUD, Digital compass and STMOVEMENT for maximum enjoyment (if you do not have these mods and someone else has they get in you do not :thumbsup_anim: )

Mission will be 'Liquid Assets' by Dai-San this is an 8 player mission

A volunteer for Team Leader would be cool I thank you.

ello

Il be in on the RESERVE list

downloaded @st_Movement ; but can't get the @DC to work boehoe

greetz

Edited by EBE

Shall I start again the date I posted was wrong but as I got my call date wrong it's actually correct.

8pm Thursday 17th March 2011 lets have a bash at Liquid Assets

To quote Luggage 'Custard you are a tool'

Question regarding sthud. It requires CBA but each map has a unique CBA, have I got that right?

Currently I have working sthud on Lingor courtesy of a new download. I have one other CBA mod that did not work for Lingor but I'm not sure what it was for originally.

Can someone clarify CBA conditions & post a link for the right one I need for tonight.

Thanks.

One CBA for all maps, some maps are not fit to work with sthud

latests CBA is 0.74 i think but this one works fine

http://files.b4mbi.fr/Bohemia_Interactive/arma_2/addons/misc/CBA_v0-7-3.7z

unzip it get @CBA and place in your Arma2 folder

add -mod@CBA in your command line if you dont already have it

Confused!

I'll recheck tonight but the CBA I have that makes sthud work on lingor didn't support sthud when I dropped into the tac server last week and I have @CBA in my command line already???

It was after one of the GR missions. I restarted and dropped into the Ace server (before ovaron was added) specifically to see if sthud was working and it wasn't. Hence my apparent misunderstanding that different CBA were required.

There is a CBA that ACE requires to be called @CBA. You should also install the original non ACE CBA in an @CBA1 folder and just call this one for all non ACE games or servers.

There is a CBA that ACE requires to be called @CBA. You should also install the original non ACE CBA in an @CBA1 folder and just call this one for all non ACE games or servers.

Aha!

So the CBA working for lingor wouldn't have worked in the ACE server. That explains what I experienced, which is the version for ACE?

Aha!

So the CBA working for lingor wouldn't have worked in the ACE server. That explains what I experienced, which is the version for ACE?

I'll bet it was working when you did your test, if you are the only person in your team the hud doesn't show up.

If it worked in Lingor it will work on other maps mate.