Spartans Home

hide partition win 7 x64

Skaz~SPARTA~

my girlfriend is perfect as well, beautiful and does everything I do, from Rowing to watching Football with me, WITHOUT COMPLAINING. LOL

That will change when you marry her bro ROFL

this is not normal, but - This summer is my 10 year anniversary and my wife came up with the plans. We're heading up toward Canada for a week on a small private lake to go fishing and drink beer. Its what we did for our honeymoon too.

Like I said, not normal. (Tis awesome tho)

Theres a program that comes with asus boards called bitt locker. locks files so no one except the creator can open it.

This year i had my 25th wedding annversery we went to disney stayed a night or to at the wilderness lodge.

Great, went pool hopping around the resorts. Ate dinner at the swan resort wow!

I wanted to suprise her with a night in cindreallas sweet in the castle 4 floors up, right in the magic kindom, but its $1,000 a night, but what a room. But me with out a job at present time the wilderness lodge did ok. We rented bikes and terrized the near buy resorts rideing them all over the place, FUN!!!

Check this out Fricken WOW! Talk about some good eating GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

Then the next night went to the polynesion resort for dinner at the LO-OU great fun and got real drunk!!!!

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~