* New Little Bird variants

* Russian desert troops

* SIX Battle Center missions

* Many 3rd party missions bundled

* New in game credits display, loadscreen removed

* Realistic, optional tracer models

Download : Armaholic

Sparta ace v1.7

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/Games/ArmA%202/Operation%20Arrowhead/mods/spartaacev1.7.rar

Custard has downloaded the files onto the server I am just repacking them now.

As before I will setup the server without the acex_sm but you will be able to use it if you choose.

There is no domination file included in the pack but I will add the missions they have included to the mpmissions folder

A little off topic here:

I tried to play Dom Yesterday but in game it say's the cba crap was not signed, I checked my desktop exe and have no switch or extention.

Is there an app that will do this for me like with Arma1??? Things like this is what stopped me from playing ArmA1 as there is so much confusion.

:dog_skating: :santa:

Merry Christmas/חנוכה

Hi guys. :)

I finally picked up OA and am ready to get back online and into the game. I downloaded the latest rar file that Zeno posted above but want to wait until I get some assistance on TS so I install it correctly. (Later today or tomorrow, quite busy this morning.)

Do I need anything else before joining the servers? Game and OA are all patched up BTW.

Thanks.

Hi Sar, sorry for the delay in answering. The fact is you can play on the public and the insurgency servers without any mods at all. I will help you if you have problems (jump into any channel I am in)

Happy holidays

Z

Thanks Jeff and Zeno.

No mods at all? Now that's what I'm talking about. :)

I picked up bad company off the steam sale and got side-tracked playing the single player campaign, lol. Sure makes you appreciate ArmA all the more, but it is fun in an arcade sort of way.

http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4581

Pinned subject in this part of the forum bud

I can recommend sthud and digital compass

I am having yhr same problem Halli had...

"Yeah still say's

Files "addon\cba_extended_eventhandlers.pbo ........blah blah blah

are not signed by a key ..........Blah blah blah."

I will retry hotfix but then I don't know where that will go either."

I had an extra cba in the main ArmA2 folder and one in the OA folder.

So I copied the correct one and deleted the old one,,,,,,but Zeno guided me thru it.

Any current Player should be able to let you know what files they have IE. Zeno used the date of the files to match me up.

• 3 weeks later...

hello i have a ?? what do i do with the settings.rar in the userconfig folder of the ACE DL?? I can't get the goggles to work and and it has something to do with that file because arma tells me that it can't find it. I tried to extract but it says that the file is damaged. Is the file damage or is there a trick im missing??? thanks

PS I change the John doe to my name in that other file already..........

There is a file called settings.ACE in the userconfig/ace directory.

the interface is brought up in game by pressing the right windows key.

If that doesnt work, in game press escape and click on ACE settings then look for Interaction Menu and self Interaction Menu. That will tell what keys have been designated and gives you the ability to change them.

Cheers

Z